Prologue

"Goodbye Madden" I wrapped my arms around his muscular body, letting the hot liquid rolling down my cheeks.

"It'll get better. I promise, Ella" He kissed my head, then pulled me away from him.
His eyes motioning me to get to the gate.

"If I hadn't known you any better, I'd have assumed that you want to get rid of me as soon as possible" I joked.

I walked quickly to the gate without giving Madden---my bestfriend one last glance. Because I knew, if I did I wouldn't be able to leave England.

My life, basically, a mess.
I had to move out to England when I was twelve because I had some issues with my parents in Australia.

They chose to send me overseas than sort out our problems. What kind of parents were they?

I was so mad about their decision. I became a bad girl. I came to parties, came home drunk, stealing, smoking, you name it.

I thought if I did that my grandma--Julia, would hate me and send me back to my parents, but she didn't.

She never angry at me, she always swettalk to me. She gave me the love that my parents couldn't give to me

I was glad that they sent me to Julia. She was my everything, even though I never showed it, I think she knew it.

But people said that nothing's last forever.
My grandma passed away. I knew when it was coming, they way her fragile figure shaking every now and then, the way she lost her appetite, they way she looked so lifeless.

I knew it was coming, but I refused to believe it. I refused to face the reality because it hurts.

And it was not enough to take my grandma, I had to let go Madden too because they sent me back to my parents because I'm not yet 18.