Chapter 2-

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said after Mary had told me  that my school starts tomorrow.
which meant it's only left a couple hours for me to take a rest.

"I can't believe this!" I ran my fingers to my hair frustatingly.

"You know your parents can be" Mary responded.

I rolled my eyes "What parents may I ask?"

she hushed me "Don't disrespect them"

I huffed "What am I supposed to do them? barking about how much I love them ? How much I miss them? well, new flash because I don't. I mean, you  can't love and miss people you hardly know" I ranted, imphasized the word can't.

"Just sleep okay? You've got classes to attend tomorrow"

*
Wearing my over-sized plain white shirt with a pair of  jade green jogger pants as my bottom and white sneakers I was ready to go to my school.

I put my hair into a pony tail without bothering put too much make up on my pale face. I was only using my powder and my strawberry lip gloss.

"Rony is waiting for you Ella" Mary told me.

I narrowed ny brows "Rony who?"

"Rony--your driver"

"oh"

*
"So how old are you?" I asked Rony, trying to be friendly or more like killing the time.

"I am 25 Ms. Hart" He said with his eyes set on the road.

"Oh. thats why you look so young!" I clasped my hands together "just call me Ella by the way" I added quickly.

"You are my daughter's boss, Ms.El-"

I cut him off "Who cares?"

He laughed "As you wish Ella"

"See? was that hard ?" I laughed along with him.

"So here we go" he said  and I looked to my sorroundings; a normal highschool building.

I can do this

I unbuckled my seatbelt and said a quick goodbye to Rony before I step on the school yard.

I was expecting that people would have stopped their activity as soon as they saw me, but gladly they didn't.

I couldn't bear it with people stares.

"Hart, Mariella" the teacher called.

"Here!" I raised my hand and he nodded.

Every eyes was on me, I shifting on my seat when the whispers began.

I looked over towards Ashton direction and he glared at me which I returned with a big fakest smile I could ever made.

He rolled his eyes and tore his gaze away from me.

It was my first period, English literature.

Which I shared together with Ashton, unfourtunately, I had all my classes with Ashton.

Ashton as in my brother or exactly my twin brother that elder than me by 3 minutes.

They say twins are like soulmate, which was unfournatunely wasn't in our case. Ashton hate me since the day we were born. He was the one who always hurt ne when most brothers were supposed to protect their little sister.

I never knew why Ashton hate me. It was frustating me at first, but by the times fly, I had to learn to accept it.

I bet Ashton was very happy when my parents sent me away.

I wondered if he ever felt guilty because he was the reason behind it.