Fencing

"DAAADDD!" I yell across the house.

"ALLIIEEE!" He yells back.

"Where is my bag for fencing?" I yell.

"I don't know I'm not you," he yells back.

Great! Just Great I cant find my bag any where. Shit, did I leave it at my mom's god I hope not Colin would kill me. Wait is that it? I move a box over to the right a little...Jack pot!

"There you are!" I say to my bag. I feel something vibrate in my pocket. I pull out my phone I see that Jared has texted me.

Prince Jared:

You coming?

Allie:

Yes I am.

Prince Jared:

Then where are you? I wanna Give you a hugggggg

Allie:

I'm on my way calm down don't worry.

Prince Jared:

OK! hurryyy I'm boreddddddd!!!!!

Allie:

Lol noted

I run out to car where my dad is waiting for me. I pop the trunk and chuck my fencing bag in. I run to shotgun and hop in.

"You seem in a hurry." says my dad as he sifts the jeep to reverse and peels out of the driveway.

" You could say that I just don't want Colin to get mad at me. You know," I say. As my dad pulls to a stop in front of where I fence at. I give my dad a kiss on the cheek and hop out of car. I walk to get my bag out of the trunk.

"Bye DAD!" I yell as he drives away. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket naturally I pull it out it's a text from the one and only Jared

Prince Jared:

You'r so slow!! I'm tired of waiting!!

I laugh at his's craziness. Only Jared would text me that.

Allie:

Just come outside then you big baby.

In three seconds flat I'm warped in a pair of arms.

"Princess! I missed you!" said Jared.

"Jared It's only been a day," I say as he unwraps me from his hug.

"One day!?!?! It's Only been One Day?" He says shocked.

"I missed you to for the record."

"I know you did you cant get enough of this bad ass princess." he says whale smirking.

"Oh would you shut up?"

"Nope! I will unless you make me do so."

"Oh how will I do that?"

"Princess I think you know how," he says whale smirking at me.

"I guess your going to have to remind me," I say as I smirk at him.

"I guess I do princess. I need to," Jared say whale garbing my fencing bag setting it on the ground next to the edge of the wall.

"How am I so fucking lucking to have found you," Jared says whale his lips are dangerously close to mine,whale resting his forehead on mine.

"God your beautiful," Jared says before he slowly presses our lips together.

My eyes close on instinct and warped my arms around his neck. Pulling him closer to me. One of his arms wrap around my hips pulling me close whale the other cups my cheek. My fingers comb his hair tugging it slightly. He nibbles at my bottom lip with his teeth. I keep them closed. He moved us so that my back made contact with the wall. I squeaked he took that his chance to explore my mouth. I griped his hair tighter pulling him as close as he could to me. His tongue makes contact with mine and Fights to win dominance. I slowly let him win because I was getting breathless. He pulled away caching his breath like me.

"Damn," Jared says a little out of breath.

I giggle.

"Come here my naughty little Princess," Jared says griping my hips pulling them to his.

"Why you little pervert," I giggle whale tugging at his hair. Pressing his lips to mine again.