Scary Movie

A/N: Hi I know I published that first thingy like 4 months ago but look at me I'm actually gonna start this now!!! I'm also going to attempt to make a better cover but I really suck at editing pictures so you're stuck with the google images photo that I put a blur and words over oK I'm gonna start the thingy now I'm so sorry that it took me 4 months here's some Racky fluff

Pairing: Racky (Ryan and Jacky)
Band: Falling in reverse
Fluff

*

Ryan:

The whole band is in the middle of a horror movie marathon for Halloween. Jacky may love Halloween and everything to do with it, but the only thing about Halloween that he doesn't like is horror movies. He hates them. He gets so scared. It's kind of ironic, really. But it's true. Jacky hates horror movies.

Jacky flinches and cuddles up to me even more. "This is scary," he whispers.

"No it isn't," I reply softly, rubbing my boyfriend's back with one hand. With the other, I'm hugging him. He's curled up into a ball with his head on my chest and he's holding my right hand with both of his.

"Yes it is." Jacky examines my hand to distract himself, touching all of my knuckles and callouses and blisters. You get a lot of callouses and blisters when you're a drummer. Jacky trails one finger up my hand, up my arm to my shoulder, across my collarbone, and down my chest. "You look pretty with your shirt off," he tells me, looking up at me with his big blue eyes.

There's a sudden scream and a gnarly stabbing sound in the movie and Jacky jumps, throwing his arms around me. I lean down and kiss his forehead lightly.

"Turn it off," he whimpers.

"No," I say. "This is a great movie."

"No, Ryan. It's scary." I cuddle Jacky close and he buries his face in my chest so he can't see the TV.

The other guys don't exactly know that we're dating, and that fact didn't cross my mind until now. And we've been cuddly and kissy this whole time. Shit.

"Jacky," I whisper.

"What?"

"Let's go in the back." Jacky jumps off of the couch before I can even finish my sentence. He runs into the bunk area and I follow him, smiling and shaking my head.

"Hold up," Derek calls, pausing the movie. "Ryan, Jack, get your asses back in here!" I glance over at Jacky and he shrugs. I nod slowly and he timidly walks over to me. Before we walk back out into the living area, while the others still can't see us, I kiss Jacky's forehead to let him know it's okay.

Jacky and I sit back down on the couch where we had been and he just looks at me. And I look at everybody else. And they all look at us.

"We've all been talking amongst ourselves for a while now," says Ron. "And I think this is at least along the lines of what Derek was... Is it?" Derek nodded.

"You can ask them," he confirmed. Ron shook his head. "Ronnie?" Ronnie shifted in his seat and crossed his arms. "Okay, I'll ask them. Is there something between you two that you're not telling us about?" Jacky and I look at each other and I can see the panic in Jacky's eyes.

"You know, why don't you just turn the movie back on," Jacky suggests. "I'll go to bed, you four can watch the movie without me. I'm tired anyways and I don't like this movie."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Jacky, that's a good idea," I say. "You head to my bunk, I'll be there in a minute." Jacky nods and walks back into the bunk room. "To answer your question, yes. We were actually planning on coming out soon anyways. We've been dating for...a couple weeks now. We were cuddling just now cause we...we forgot that we weren't out yet. And he hates these movies. So, you guys watch your movie, we're gonna go cuddle and make out." I stand up before anybody can say anything and join Jacky in the bunk area. I crawl into my bunk and cuddle up to him.

"I told them," I whisper.

"Okay," Jacky responds. "So can we cuddle now?" I pull Jacky in close and kiss him.

"Yes we can."

"I love you Ryan."

"I love you too, beautiful."

"Can I kiss you? I'm gonna kiss you." I snicker and Jacky rests his arm across my waist. He leans in and plants a kiss on my lips. "Out of all the movies you could've chosen it had to be the one that pushed us out of the closet. You know that movie scares me."

"Shut up, you wanted to come out."

"No, that was you, Ryan."

"Whatever," I giggle. "And I know how much you hate that movie. It's just cute. Cause you get scared and cuddly and it's so damn cute. You're so damn cute, Jacky." Jacky blushes and I can't help but giggle. "You wanna go to sleep?" Jacky nods and nuzzles his head against my chest. "Okay. Goodnight Jack, I love you."

"I love you too," he mumbles. I rub Jacky's back until his breathing is slow and steady and I know he's fast asleep.