Chapter 4

I'm really good at updating, aren't I? XD I'm so sorry for not updating lately. So I had to look up Canadian restaurants for this chapter. I chose Harvey's. Why? I have no clue. XD. Anyway, to the chapter story.

Madeline's POV

So we went to Harvey's. I don't get why she made me dress up nicely for a fast food restaurant but oh well. We got a seat and ordered, you know all that good stuff. Though, I don't think the waiter was fond of Maddie. He seemed mean towards her, but nice to me. Ah, if he keeps it up, I'll just show him what he deserves. My thoughts were cut off by Maddie waving in my face.

"Earth to Madeline!" She says and giggles. I still didn't trust her that much but she was nice to me. I should do something about the rude waiter. I smile at her.

"Sorry. Just thinking." I say and rest my head on my hand. She giggles a bit and the rude waiter came back. He gave me my drink with a wink and 'accidentally' spilled Maddie's water on her.

"Oops!" He said. I growl and Maddie gets up to dry herself off in the bathroom. I stand up also and grab my glass of water, poured it on him, and kicked him where no man should be kicked. I then walk to the bathroom where Maddie was desperately trying to dry herself off. I sigh a bit.

"Let's go." I say and grab her hand, leading her out of the place. She sighs, frowning at the big wet mark. It was amazing how people could be mean to such a nice girl like her. We make it to her house and I walk in.

"Go change. We can do something else, but we should do it here instead." I say and she nods, walking up to her room. I sigh a bit and lay down on the couch. I wonder if people are mean to her like this on a daily basis? But why would they be mean? Without her, this place wouldn't even exist. There would be no such thing as a Canada.

I sigh a bit and Maddie comes back down wearing an oversized t-shirt and plaid pants. She looked so adorable. I then realized what I just thought. Well, I guess it was true. She was adorable, inside and out. Not only was she adorable though, but her personality was adorable too. I shake my head and sit up for Maddie to sit next to me.

Maddie giggles and grabs a blanket. "Wanna watch a movie?" She asks. I smile and nod, putting on a Christmas movie. She wraps the blankets around us and snuggles up to me. She smiles up at me and I'm pretty sure I blushed. What was she doing to me? I've never felt like this before.

I sigh a bit and rest my head on hers and watch the movie. I wasn't that entertained by the movie, but Maddie seemed to enjoy it. Little giggles coming out of her whenever there was a childish joke or bad pun. And smiles whenever something good happened. Yeah, I can't tell why anyone is mean to her.

After a while, Maddie fell asleep on my lap. I sigh a bit and pause the movie. I then pick her sleeping body up and carry her to her room. I lay her down on her bed and sigh a bit. "Goodnight, Maddie." I say and walk out of her room. I walk to my room and change into some comfortable clothes before climbing into bed, but no matter how hard I tried, Maddie stayed in my head. I sigh out loud.

What was she doing to me?

Suckish chapter is suckish