Chapter 3: Dealing with the Bastard

Sorry it's taken so long to upload! ): Please don't be mad at me! ): I've been SUPER busy, but anyway here it is! 

Read!

Vote!

Fan!

Like!

 Chapter 3: Dealing with the Bastard

(Kate’s P.O.V)

School was over by now and all the students with lives had left the building. Only a few intelligent kids were left in the rooms getting help with the teachers or catching up on homework.

Lily has my hand in a tight grip leading me furiously down the east hallway toward the front entrance. After having that terrible confrontation by my locker after 1st period, I didn’t have the heart to go to any other of my classes. I knew that I would have to make it up sometime but right now I had other big things in my mind I had to solve.

So my conclusion was: First, Peter was my mate. Second, He rejected me. And Third, I wasn’t about to let that stop me from what I came here to do.

I am going to show him exactly what he is going to be missing. I am going to be the best thing he has ever lost!

We were now coming out of the front entrance and she was still tugging me forcefully behind her toward an expensive looking car.

“Hey Lily? Is this your car?” I curiously asked. Slightly shocked, while pointing to a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.

“Yeah! I got it for my birthday this year!” when she said that she started jumping up and down with excitement.

But wait, wasn’t she only 15?

“Um, Lily? Aren’t you only 15?” I said raising an eyebrow, and crossing my arms in front of my chest.

“Oh, that! Pshh, Daddy made them give me my license early so that I have a ride to school, with him being busy and all.” She looked down.

Was she sad about that? Should I ask what’s wrong?

I thought better of it and instead asked “Hey, shouldn’t we be going, with your brother being pushy and all?”

“Oh yeah! Sure!”

And off we were.

She still didn’t know. She didn’t know that it was her brother that I was mates with. That it was her brother that rejected me. That it was him.

I didn’t have the heart to tell her. Even though I have known her for less then a day, I already consider her my sister.

What about when we get there….

What will I say?

What will he do?

What if he doesn’t accept me again?

“Kate! Are you ok!?”

I put my hand over my fast-beating heart.

“Oh, yeah, I’m fine!” I say quickly.

“I ummm…have asthma? Yeah asthma!”

“Um ok?” she says giving me a very confused look.

“Shouldn’t we be going now?” I am a little confused myself.

“Ah Kate? We are already here. We have been here for over like 10 minutes and all you were doing was sitting there starting at that bush. I feel bad for it.” She states with a suspecting glance.