Chapter 2

When he caught up with me he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. "You here all alone baby?" He asked in a low, raspy tone. "No get off me," I almost yelled at him. "Feisty one I see", he chuckled, "looks like you'll be good in bed." He laughed as his grip tightened. I almost wanted to slap him. He had no right to come up behind me and say those things.

He finally freed me from his grip and I wiggled through the crowd to find Marissa. When I found her, she was grinding on some guy I'd never seen before. I yanked her away from him and said " I want to go home now." "What why?!" She yelled over the music. "I'll explain in the car but for right now I want to get out of here."

She nodded as I lead her drunk ass out of the crowded place. When we got in the car I told her everything. About the mysterious man that had came up to me. She only giggled and stated "Oh girl GET SOME." I couldn't help but laugh at her. She looked so confused and it was great.

I figured she would have a hangover the next day so I decided it was better for her to stay at my house.

The next morning I got up for school. I brushed my teeth and put on a pretty floral dress. I curled my hair and walked downstairs to find Rissa passed out on the couch. I woke her up to get ready and she groaned. I laughed and threw her one of my big t-shirts and leggings.

Since her car was still there, she drove me to school. It was actually a pretty great day. But then I saw him. At lunch I sat down with Marissa at the table. Across from us was another table where the bad boys hung out. I glanced over and saw him just staring and smirking at me. I looked down at my food and tried to ignore it but it's like he was staring into my soul.

When we got up to leave, so did he. It was a weird feeling to know someone was watching you but I tried to play it cool.

Towards the end of the day I had enough. "Is there something you're looking for sir?" I asked getting ticked off. He smirked again and said "Sorry babe you just look so hot today."
"First off don't call me babe and second off who are you?" I asked.
"The names Harry. But you can call me daddy," he said with a wink. I scoffed at his gesture and turned around to walk away. But as I did he slapped my butt. I snapped and hit him across the face. He laughed almost as if he didn't feel the pain. "Don't touch me," I stated and walked away.
When I got home I ate a snack and watched some TV. I didn't really have homework so I went to take a nap. But I couldn't sleep. Harry was on my mind. I'd never received any male attention before so this was all strange. I'd heard about Harry before though. He was the fuck and leave kind of guy. I told myself it was better not to fall for him. Even though he was devilishly handsome and had a smile that could cure cancer.
No. Don't say that. I thought to myself. Stay away from him. I felt my eyes slowly starting to droop and fell fast asleep.