Chapter 2

September

It was about 5:00am and I was awakened by my alarm on my phone. I was struggling hard to find it and shut off the noise that was disturbing my peaceful sleep normally it'd be under my pillow but I guess I knocked it on the floor during my sleep, so reaches down and grabbed it and finally the air was still once more. I walked to the bathroom to due my morning routine you know brushing your teeth washing your face all that good stuff and after I finished I had to find my clothes to wear. I wasn't really in a flashy mood that morning so I threw on some black basketball shorts, slides and a green shirt. After I was dressed I ready I walked out the door and headed to the bus stop and awaited the busses arrival.Once it showed up I got on it and fell right asleep, I just absolutely love sleep. It was around 7:30 now and the bus arrived at my school I walked off stumbling because I had just woken up the other students around me were talking and discussing the game from Friday night all I wanted to do was just get the day over with so I could be that much closer to the weekend. I opened the door to the school and went to the cafeteria and I took a seat next to my friend Courtney, she is rather short and kinda thick in the hips she wears glasses and she is also bi like me so it's only natural we're bestfreinds.

"Hey" she said as I sat down. I looked over and replied "morning" In a dull voice. She then said "still tired from home coming night?" and she chuckled. I squinted my eyes at her and asked "what do you think?" she retorted "woah there attitude!" I laughed and said "I'm just kidding but there I-" my words were cut short as the boy from the game walked in and I could hardly think my mind was only thinking omg that's him, omg that's him. Then Courtney waved her hand and said "Chris?" Then I came back to reality and said "oh yea, wait was I saying?" she replied "I don't know something about telling me something" I snapped,my finger and grabbed her head and turned it towards the boy from the game as he began to walk to his seat and said "do you know him?" Courtney slapped my hands away and said "oh yea that's Marcus he is a sophomore." My heart sank and she gave me a this look as if she already,knew where this was going and asked "you like him don't you?" I shyly responded "yes". Courtney snickered and said "gonna give him a lolly pop and lead him to your van?" I punched her in the shoulder and replied "shut up" and giggled. She laughed even harder and said "ok ok I'll do some digging for you". I smiled that was reason I loved her she could read me like a book and already knew what I was gonna do or says next, now I'm just curious on how this is gonna work out I just hope her snooping comes back with the results I'm looking for.

_____________________________________

Author's note : Alright so I'm still getting the hang of this and I'll get into the romance soon just making sure,the characters are built up first comment and tell me if you liked it or not!