Chapter 1

My name is Louise Ross and I'm 18 years old . I have long brown hair that's kind of curly, and brown eyes. I'm not tall nor short, I'm not fat but skinny. I'm a shy ordinary girl who does ballet. I never wanted to do ballet my mother forced me,because she wants me to be lady like and proper. But, it's just not my passion. I want to do something that I would love with all my heart. But that's not gonna happen with my mother around . So yeah meet my mom, Sandra she has short black hair ,she's not very tall and she's 44 years old. As you can see she's kind of stricked but I love her anyway . She's actually a kind woman ,she just wants the best for me. My high school year is almost over and that's kind of scary , I mean it felt like yesterday when I started high school . High school was fun, I had good friends and good teachers but I never had that someone I loved, the guys were weird and had no respect for girls so yeah , I tried to ignore them. But I still want that special someone , well everyone does . Some people pretend that their tough and say that they don't need a guy, but I know everyone would like to have that someone... Well, like I said high school is almost over and I need to plan my future. It's just me and my mom, my dad past away 5 years ago so both me and my mom has to work. At the moment I work at a diner, it's not very big or fancy. It's also pretty old and doesn't look that good anymore. I work shifts , I work at 8 in the morning till 2 in the afternoon then I get to go home but have to be back at 7 and work till 11 o'clock. It's now exactly 6:00 am on a Saturday and I'm struggling to get up. When I eventually got up, I took a quick shower and washed my hair.I then let my hair air dry. I put on my work clothes and put my hair in a messy, high ponytail. I brushed my teeth and then put face cream on my face. I don't wear makeup because I sweat a lot when I work so I'm just gonna sweat it off anyway , so why wear it. All I wear is lip gloss. Lastly I put on my sneakers and went to the kitchen. I opened up the fridge and grabbed some leftover spaghetti. While I ate I thought about my life. Wondering what I'm going to do with it . Sould I go to college? Do we have enough money for college? Should I tell mom the truth about how I feel about ballet? Will she alow me to do something I want to do? Will I ever find love?All these questions popped up in my head. When my spaghetti was finished I washed my plate and put it away. It was now 7 o'clock and I had to go because our house is not close to the diner . Since my mom was still sleeping I couldn't say goodbye. I took my bag and got on my motorbike. While I drove on my motorbike I thought about what I wanted to do that I would love. I always loved the outdoors and nature especially the ocean! So maybe I should do Mountain bike riding or be a swimmer or something. Eventually I got at the diner . I parked my bike and went inside. Everything looked the same nothing has changed since last week Saturday. The walls still looked old , the diner still had the same burger meat smell and the same people still worked there. My boss Manny is a very kind man . He's 53 years old , he has no hair ,he's kind of cubby and he has lots of wrinkles. My best friend at the diner is Marcel, she's 20 years old. She's awesome and super pretty. She has short blonde hair that hangs on her shoulders, beautiful blue eyes and she has cute dimples. She's also very skinny like me. She's a hard worker and a great leader. While I'm also a hard worker but not a leader. The first customer for the day walks in, I walk to his table to serve him. "Good morning sir , what can I get you?" "Good morning young lady , I will take a coffee with bacon and eggs please." I shook my head and said "Coming right up!" I walked to the chef and gave him the order. A second customer came in and Marcel went to serve him. I looked at the clock when the 10th customer finished his food. It was now 11 o'clock. We're not very busy on a Saturday but Marcel says on Mondays it's very crowded. I wouldn't know because I have school. After we served 5 more customers it was now 1:50 , I got my bag and started to pak my things . I said goodbye to Marcel and the rest of the workers. I got on my bike and drived home. When I got home I greeted my mom and I asked her if she slept well. Then I got the guts to ask her... "Uhm, mom can I ask you something?" "Sure honey what do you want to ask me?" " Well uhm..I wanted to know if I uhm.. could maybe stop doing ballet and try something new?" I asked. "But honey ballet is lady like, don't you like it? " "Well mom I never actually liked it,I always did it for you." " But , I thought you loved ballet! But I think you should still do it." "No mom, I want to do something that I like,not something you like. Please mom!" I pleated. "Depends on what you want to do, I will have to see if I will accept it."she said strictly. "Yes!!!! Thank you mom!" I ran to her and gave her a big hug. "Hey don't get to excited, I could still say no or change my mind! She said."

Vote or comment if you would like me to continue:) xox Teenbeach-girl