Chapter One

Elizabeth looked around the meeting room in the World Center. She was sitting on her dad's lap. Arthur smiled, patting her head lightly.

She let her eyes wander, stopping on a boy across the table, sitting on Ravis' lap. The boy smiled, getting up and running over to one of the many windows in the room. Elizabeth got up, going over to him.

"'Ello." She said quietly, a small smile on her face. The boy turned around.

"Hello." He smiled. "You're shy too?"

Elizabeth nodded, sitting on the bench under the window. "What's your name?"

"Valdra Garante." He looked at her, seemingly pulling two walkie talkies out of no where. "What's yours?"

"Elizabeth Kirkland." She looked at the walkie talkies in his hands. "What are those for?"

"So we can talk to each other. Is that ok?" He smiled when she nodded and handed her one, looking up when Ravis walked over.

"Valdra. the meeting is about to start. Elizabeth, you should go back to your dad." She nodded, getting up and hugging Valdra before running over to Arthur.

~Tïmê§kï¶ brought to you by PAAAAASTAAAA~

Valdra ran up to Elizabeth once the meeting was over, hugging her. She giggled, hugging back.

"Bye Elizabeth." He said, hugging her tight.

"Goodbye Valdra." She smiled, letting go. "I'm sure I'll see you soon." She kissed his cheek before running off toward Arthur.

Valdra smiled. "I hope so."