Chapter Two

It was the middle of winter. Elizabeth was sitting on the couch, reading a book. There was a quick pounding on the door. Elizabeth jumped, running to the door. She opened the door quickly, seeing Ravis carrying Valdra in his arms.

Valdra was pale and sniffling. Elizabeth stepped to the side, letting them in.

"Where is Iggy?" Ravis asked, paniced.

"Upstairs. Do you want me to go get him?" Ravis nodded. She ran upstairs to Arthur's study, bursting right through the door.

Arthur looked up, shocked. "Yes Eliza-"

"Mr. Latvia came and Valdra looked sick and Mr. Latvia looks scared and you need to come help please!" She ran back down, not waiting for an answer.

Arthur followed after her, going into the living room. He walked up to Valdra, looking him over.

"Is he ok Iggy?" Ravis asked worriedly.

"It's a bad flu. What happened?"

"Mr. Russia was being rude and threatening to hurt Valdra so I ran."

Arthur stood, hugging the smaller country. "It's ok Ravis. You did good. How about you go get some rest ok?"

"Where do I sleep?"

"My room is up the stairs, last one on the left, if you want to sleep there." Arthur let go of Ravis, smiling softly.

Ravis nodded. "Thank you." He said quietly, heading up the stairs.

Arthur turned back to valdra, covering him with a blanket, looking over to see Elizabeth asleep, cuddled up next to him. He smiled, petting her head softly, kissing her forehead. He went upstairs to check on Ravis, leaving the two children to sleep on the couch.