Chapter 1

(A/N: most of this fanfic is going to be in Harry's POV. Occasionally it will be in someone else's but usually there will be a note if it's not Harry.
-Em)
-
-
Well, I might as well start from the beginning huh? Let's get introductions out of the way then. Hi, I'm Harry Styles, and this tale starts at my senior year in Stilton High School.

Now, it's not quite the happiest of love stories, but it's also not the saddest. It's my love story. Let's take a quick trip down memory lane shall we?
*****

"Alright class, so you all know your homework for the weekend. And remember, it's not due until Tuesday." Ms Pilcia said, erasing the marker on the whiteboard.

A loud ring was heard throughout the building and students immediately stood. They packed their things and quickly walked out of the classroom.

"Have a good weekend Ms. Pilcia." I said while exiting the room.

She looked over at me and smiled. "Thank you Harry, you too."

I smiled back at her and left the room. I walked over to my locker and twisted in my combination.

"Harry!!" Louis yelled from down the hall. I looked up from my backpack and glanced at him. I smiled brightly and put the rest of my books in my bag.

"Hey Lou." I waved slightly and closed my locker. He ran over to me and smiled.

"You're still coming over after school right? I seriously need lots of assistance with my biology homework. Mr. Bulvio decided to be a dick today and gave me an earlier due date for it." He chuckled a bit and leaned against the dark blue lockers.

I nodded and swung my backpack on my back. "Yup, and since it's Friday I think my mom might let me stay over again if you need more help on it."

Louis cheered a bit and smiled wider. "Woo! That'll be fun, but you know I have soccer practice after school right?"

I nodded again and started to make my way down the hall. "Yes I do, c'mon Louis we both know that I know your schedule better than you do. Like how you have a doctors appointment tomorrow at
2:45."

Louis blinked a few times and followed me. "You know I'm not even going to ask how you know that Harold." He laughed and ruffled my long curls.

I scoffed and swatted his hand away. I fixed my hair and glared playfully at him. "You know I'd mess up your fringe, but I think it's messy enough. Got that nice homeless look going for you eh Lou?"

Now it was Louis turn to glare. "Oh you're a dick."

I laughed and shook my head. "That was quite rude Mr. Tomlinson."

He smirked. "I'm not very good at biting my tongue."

I chuckled and nodded in agreement."That's very true. Alright I'll see you later Louis, I'll come over when you're out of practice." I waved to him and walked out the large gray doors of the high school.

I hummed to myself and walked over to my grey Lexus and opened the car door. I tossed my pack into the passenger seat and slipped my key into the ignition.

I flipped on the radio and drove around our small town for a bit, stopping for a coffee in the middle of the drive. I checked my watch and smiled, 5:15. Louis was done with his soccer practice.

Louis and I have been best friends since.. Oh god, before I can even remember. We've been inseparable since kindergarten, and nothing much has changed. Louis has been there for me through it all, and I couldn't ask for anyone better to have in my life.

I drove up the familiar driveway and turned off the engine. I grabbed my bag and slipped out of the car. I walked up to the front door and took out my spare key. I unlocked the front door and stepped inside.