The Girl & The Code: Breakers

I sat on the roof top, playing with the origami crane that I had made, "Oh my gosh!" someone yell's in horror, "Girl, get down from there!"

I simply ignored the civilians and finished the crane, I then felt a gust of wind and I held the crane up, before letting it go, "Be free" I whisper, before I looked down at the crowd that had gathered underneath me.

Without a second thought, I leaned back and 'fell' off of the roof. 

I flipped and landed on someone's window ledge, without a second thought I threw myself to the other building and landed on the balcony, I flipped off of that and landed on a plant box from a apartment building then I jumped and landed on the ground.

I pulled a piece of gum from my pocket and disposed of it in my mouth, then I walked out into the crowd like an civilian and I put my hands in my pockets before picking a random direction and started to walk that way.

All of a sudden the building next to me exploded, I instantly turned and put my hand's up, putting up a force field around myself and the civilians closet to me.

A few minutes later, the dust and smoke around us settled and I put the force field of my power down, everyone looked around in shock, I then tapped a boy on the shoulder, "What's going on here?"

"Didn't you hear, a crazy guy kidnapped the president! That and he's going to blow up the whole city!" he wig's out and I stared at him for a second, "I won't let that happen"

"Wh-" I turned and started to run, I pushes my way through the crowd and started for a place to start getting rid of the 'bombs', or perhaps I could find the president?

Hmm...

I pushed my hands down and I was propelled into the air with my power and I flew upwards with an amazing speed, I heard people gasp from underneath me as I shot upwards like a bullet. I then stopped, staring at a disc that was duct taped to a window, amateurs...

I ripped the duct tape off, reached into my pocket and pulled my multi-tool out and looked at the wires, "Hmm... red, yellow... ooohhh, purple!" I clipped that one and waited for something to happen, nope, purple wire it is then.

I then manipulated the air around the bomb and made it implode on it's self, only a small puff of black smoke coming from the device, I then shot myself to another building, doing the exact same thing over and over again.

Bomb after bomb, after bomb, after bomb.... I destroyed each one I cam across, then I accidentally misjudged a building and flew into a tower, I hit a window and the three people in the room looked up at me, I eyed them all with guilt, I peeled myself away from the window and stared at the man with long hair.

He smirks and then he suddenly shoots lightening bolts at me, electricity? I stood still, before I cut the air off from around him, his eyes widened in shock and I stepped back in mid air, the bolts disappeared and I let him breath again, look's like they needed to resolve something...

He narrows his eyes at me and I salute them, before I dropped.

I plummeted downwards and the crowd underneath me screamed in horror, I then swooped over their heads silently and made my way to the next bomb.

I continued my little 'Hero' movement and tried to destroy all of the bombs I could find, I pray it'll be enough though.

I hear a loud beeping sound and I stopped, nothing happened...

Was that the detonator or something? Well... that didn't work now, did it?

I flew upwards, but I suddenly collided with a red headed boy. We fell onto the top of a building and we both stared at each other in shock, we crashed through a window and he land's on his feet as I land on my bum.

A blue haired person, a boy in a hoodie the red headed boy talked for a bit, before the hoodie boy disappeared. I stood, brushing the glass from my clothes and hair, "Who are you?!" the blue haired person demands, going into a defense mode.

I slowly moved to my pocket, the red headed boy narrowed his eyes at me, and I swiftly pulled out the first bomb I had destroyed and dropped it, blue hair gasped and they both stared at the bomb, while I made a quick escape out of the broken window.

"Hey! Wait!" I quickly pushed myself away from them all and practically shot to the other side of the city by manipulating the air around me. I stood on another building, brushing the rest of the glass from my clothes as I stretched, wondering what the hell has been going on in this city?