The doll

Ok so I was about 6 or 8 when I got my first china doll. The doll it's self was pretty. She had a dark blue dress with a blue bow, her hair was a long and blond and had a red bow tie in it.
At the time before I got the doll I was kinda weary about dolls you know some people have a fear of dolls and stuff like that. Me on the other hand was kinda scared but not to the point to where I was paranoid about the dolls appearance on my bed. I was ok with it for some time. I had to be super gentle with the doll because she was glass and one drop on the floor and she Is done for.
Weeks went by and I started to get nervous about the doll.  The first thing I noticed is that every time I go to sleep I always see her looking at me, so I decided to put her in my little closet that I had in my room. That didn't solve anything. I still got nervous because for some weird reason. So I would always take her out in the mornings. As I did I caught myself talking to her. It was like it was talking to me too. I never told my mom about me talking to the doll. She would think it was some kids imagination. Another week went by and I also noticed that her leg was missing.....I had no absolute idea what happened to it and never will. Couple of days later her arm was falling off I didn't know why it was its like I never played with it as much as I did. Next thing I know there were scratch marks on her face. That's when I was panicking. I finally told my mom about doll that was starting to freak me out and she said that she will got rid of it for good.
Relived of what you mom told me I went back to my room to find the doll to bring back to my mom. When I thought I put it on my desk, I had I realized that it was gone. I searched for it everywhere and it was nowhere to be found. I still wonder to this day where has it gone to?