My encounter with a ghost

It not really a ghost figure it's......well....
Read the story

It was a early March evening and me and my mom were ready to go to her boyfriends house to spend the night. I don't mind spending the night there it just gets awkward there because sometimes his cousin is there and I liked hanging out with her. Plus I didn't like her as much eather 😒. When she's there we would hang but when she's not there I felt lonely. Anyways I was sitting on the couch at my grandmas house (me and my mom use to live there) playing a 3DS that I had (and still have) while my mom was talking to her. I don't know why but I always get a feeling that there was something in the house just watching me. I would hear things coming from the other side of the room that I use to sleep in. So i started to sleep in the dining room where they had a guest bed for people who come over to spend the night (like never) but I still kept hearing noises from everywhere. It was weird. After my mom was done talking to my grandma we were starting out the door. I was first and when I looked to see where I was going I was stopped by a bright light that was in my face. I didn't know what it was but I felt paralyzed for that minuet. Once it passed I was still frozen but I could also see two orbs fly pass me and one go straight into the car. I was speechless. It all happened so fast. I turned to my mom and she said " you saw that too?".