Chapter 3. Love at first sight

Everybody fell quiet. Then Carlisle spoke, “how long, Scarlett?”

I looked at him. “Since I got my powers.” He looked down, probably thinking.

“Were they following you?” He asked again. I thought about that.

“Yes, but I managed to lose them by Seattle. But I don’t know if they knew I was going here, they probably did though. I’m so sorry for causing you trouble!” I looked sadly at them all, just not in the eyes.

“Scarlett, you are no trouble at all. Besides, we already have a fight against the Volturi.” Sam said. I looked at him, not understanding.

“How? Why? Who?” The questions fell out of my mouth like a waterfall. Sam didn’t do anything, but looking at the girl I didn’t know. I got the message.

Jasper was next to me in a second, probably less. “We have to make sure they can’t get her.” He said to Sam, looking him straight in the eyes. They looked calm, but I could see their insides, their feelings, like Jasper, and that was surely not what they were.

Seconds went by with the two of them looking each other in the eyes.

Sam and Jasper nodded lightly to each other, like they had made some kind of deal. “Jacob! Jasper! Take her to my house!” he said loudly. Jasper took me in his arms, caring me bridal-style.

The guy that looked cute, well, Jacob I suppose, went out and shifted. Jasper ran with me in his embrace and Jacob ran beside us.

We came to my uncle and aunt’s house, Emily opened the door and was surprised to see me, or rather, see me in Jasper’s arms. Jacob said something to her, and Jasper got in with me.

When we came in, Jasper put me on the couch while Jacob went around the whole house to make sure all the windows and doors were closed.

Jacob came down again and for the first time I really got to look at him.

He had a good, strong, tan body, some really cute black hair, and…- My thoughts were interrupted by his eyes. I really got at close look at him, though his eyes. They were the most amazing, deep brown I had ever seen. When I looked into them, it felt like he was my everything.

His jaw dropped, just a little, and I couldn’t help but giggle a little of how cute he looked. Jasper came back and looked at us. He then sighed.

“You know, Jacob.” He started, Jacob didn’t look at him, but I could tell he was listening. Jasper then continued.

“This is a really bad time to do that.” Jasper said.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Message or comment me if you want me to continue. I really like to know if someone likes it. :) ^.^