Chapter 6Why Won't You Leave Me Alone?

7:19 PM at night) Mom- Hello? Person on the other line- Hello is this Dameria? Mom- Yes why? Person on the other- This is Officer Wash I just wanted to tell you that we caught the the guy. Mom- Is he still in jail or did he escape. Officer- As far as we know he is still here! Mom- Can you check because I know he said that he could escape and everything. Police Officer- He is still here ma'am. Mom- Thank you. Police Officer- You are welcome have a good night. Mom- U to. Mom- Hey Lacey come down here please. Me- Yeah i'll be right there mom. Mom- Okay thanks.

(9:15 p.m)

The house alarm goes off I shot up out of bed. I ran downstairs to see HIM in my living room with a bat. I told you I would be back for you.. I yell mom!!! He walks over to me and hits me as my mom runs downstairs she grabs the phone and calls 911. (operator) 911 whats your emergency? Mom- yes my boyfriend who raped my daughter escaped from jail. Operator- Okay I will have the officers over there asap. Me- why did you come back for me? You already got me pregnant! Him- No I did not if i did prove it to me. Me- Slowly grabs the ultrasound picture and showed him.... Me- See you got me pregnant.. Him- That does not prove its mine. Me- I was a virgin before you did that. Him- Fine its mine but still. (knock at the door mom goes to answer it and it is the police) Mom- He is in here.

Officer- You are under arrest.

Him- I didnt do anything.

Officer- Yes you did come on

Who do u think HIM is????

I will update the next chapter soon!