Chapter 2

*school's now out and audition is in a week. Liam's Birthday is coming in 3 days. Kat's is in a month. Bear with me, I have no idea when he auditioned so just pretend it was that close to his birthday ok? Ok*

Liam's P.O.V

*I kissed her roughly and pushed her tiny body against the wall, our hips grinding hard. "Liam" Kat panted breathlessly. Just hearing my name coming out of her lips made me go crazy. My lips found their way to her neck. Loud moans filled the room. Kathrine ran her fingers through my hair, sending shivers down my spine. I roughly hold her hips and we press harder together. *

I awoke gasping for air. I threw off the covers and looked down. "shit" I cursed under my breath. That's my 3rd wet dream about Kathrine this month. I get out of my bed and changed into a new pair of boxers, luckily nothing got on my bed sheets.

I crawled back into bed. Kat Kat Kat Kat Kat. That's all that's in my head right now. Her brown wavy hair that ends just at her defined collarbones, her soft pink lips that curve up into a smile when we see each other, her chocolate brown eyes that seem to glow, her pale complexion that complements her very well, and her body. So slender but with curves in all the right places. The body that is causing me all this trouble.

I shut my eyes and after many failed attempts I fall asleep, dreamlessly drifting through the night. "Liam" I heard a soft voice say. I smile, the voice sounds beautiful. "Liam wake up" there's the voice again. I can't find the power to open my eyes though.

The voice sighs. "Liam are you asleep?" it questions. I don't respond, I can't. Suddenly I feel lips on my cheek and foot steps leaving. What feels like seconds later I hear it again. "Liam" it says. A sudden stinging sensation on my cheek causes me to jolt awake. I sit up with my eyes wide open. I look to see Kat on the edge of my bed, smiling at me.

"Did you just slap me?" I ask while bringing a hand up to my cheek. "Liam you have to get ready, you don't want to be late for school do you?" she questions and I quickly look at my clock. "Fudge!" I exclaim and Kat giggles. "Liam you can swear in front of me, I don't mind" she says and I nod with a shy grin.

I race out of bed and she leaves the room. I quickly change, I'm gonna have to miss a shower today. I race to the bathroom and fix my hair to the best of my ability and run downstairs. I enter the kitchen and see my mom and Kat talking. I grab a bowl of cereal and start eating at my spot.

I finish and run back upstairs, finishing getting ready. I go downstairs to see Kathrine with her coat and backpack on, tying up her shoe. I hurry and do the same and we run to school. We get there just as the bell rings.

"see you at lunch" Kat yells to me while running towards some of her other friends. I wave and walk off to class. At lunch I look for Her. I don't see her yet so I find an empty table and sit down with my food. "hey loser" Matthew growls while shoving me and putting my food all over the ground. Great. Why is Kat dating that prick anyways?

"Matthew!" I hear Kat angrily exclaim. She races to him and he smiles, putting his arm around her shoulders. "hey babe" he coos. Kathrine gives him a disgusted look and removes his arm. "don't hey babe me Matthew. You promised you would leave him alone" she said while sitting next to me.

"we were just having fun, weren't we Liam?" he says. I sit there, not moving. "boys will be boys" one of Matthew's friends snicker. "well next time you boys are being boys with Liam it's all over Matt" she says. Matthew's face goes blank and he nods, walking away with his posse.

I don't blame him for not wanting to brake up with Kat, she is the prettiest girl in the school. Or at least I think she is. Kathrine takes out her lunch and gives me half of everything. "thanks" I say and she smiles. "I had a dream about you last night" she said after taking a bite of her sandwich. "really?" I ask and she nods, taking another bite. "I had one about you" I say, remembering the incident that happened last night.