Chapter 3

Kat's P.O.V

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over at the clock on my bedside table, 3:45am. I groan and turn back over to see the outline of Liam's body. I move closer and now I can see his face. He looks frustrated or uncomfortable. He makes a muffled noise.

"Liam?" I question while shaking him. Nothing. I sat in silence, watching his face scrunch and his body buck. He suddenly moaned loudly. My eyes went wide and I pushed him hard. Turns out he was closer to the edge of the bed then I thought because he fell off. I scrambled to look over the bed. Liam rubbed his head and sat up slowly. I turned on my lamp and covered my eyes. Somebody has got a little issue going on in a certain area.

"Kat what is it?" he asked curiously. I pointed in the general area and heard him gasp. I heard his hurried footsteps leave the room and I uncovered my eyes. I sit in bed and wait for him to come back though I doubt he will. Out of utter embarrassment he might sleep in my tub. Thankfully there is a bathroom in my room so there isn't a high chance my parents will wake up.

I decide to get up and check on him. I walk to the bathroom and lightly knock. "it's open" I hear him grumble so I open the door. I see Liam sitting on the edge of the bath with his head in his hands, no boner. How the hell does that even happen? "Liam are you ok?" I ask and he laughs half heartedly. "ya I'm fine, I just woke up from a sexual dream to find myself at your house" he says sarcastically and I sit beside him.

"Liam it's fine" I say and he looks at me. I smile and he can't help but smile.

-When-Matt-comes-over-the-next-day-

The door bell rang and I jumped up from the couch. I fixed my hair and shirt and opened the door to see Matthew. He smiled at me and pulled me in for a long kiss. I know what your thinking, why would two 13 year olds be in a relationship and kissing like this? I honestly don't know either. Liam may be a year older than me but I don't even see him doing stuff like that.

We pulled apart and I hugged him. He hugged back and I felt his breath on my ear. "why is he here?" he asked in a harsh whisper. I pulled away and scrunched my eyebrows. "why can't he be here?" I whispered back and Matthew rolled his eye. "never mind" he said and we sat on the couch in silence. Talk about awkward.

Matt puts his arm around my shoulders, glaring at Liam. Liam looks at me hurt then looks down his lap. "so" I say trailing off, no response. "wanna watch a movie?" I ask. "sure" Liam said and I looked to see Matt. He nods and I get up, putting Moulin Rouge in the player. I sit down, the boys on either side of me. "Paige, didn't we watch this last night?" Liam

Asked. "uh obviously" I saw with a laugh.

The movie starts and I lean back on the couch. Matthew puts his arm around my shoulders again and pulls me close. "what does he mean last night?" he growls in a whisper. "we had a sleep over, like we do most of the time" I reply back. "well I hope that little twat knows you're mine" he says, glaring at Liam who was staring at the screen innocently.

"Matthew, I'm your girlfriend not your property" I say, partially shocked at his tone. About halfway through the movie Matthew started to kiss my cheek multiple times. "Matt, what are you doing?" I asked. He said nothing but kept kissing my cheek. He suddenly stops and brings his hand up to my face. He turns it so I'm facing him. Why is he doing this?

He goes to lean in but I push him lightly away. He keeps trying but I keep pushing. "c'mon babe" he says before leaning in again. I push him again, I'm not doing this. "babe, I have to show him you're mine" he says, looking past me at Liam. "Oh so you're using me to show Liam what you have that he cant?" I ask astonished. There is no doubt in my mind that Liam is listening to this bull shit.

"not really babe, just kinda" Matt says. Ok that's it. "Matt get out" I say while

Pausing the movie. "babe you do-" I cut him off. "No Matt I do, get out" I repeat. He gets up and I follow him to the front door. He leans in for a good bye kiss but I stand my ground. "out" I state simply. He opens the door and starts walking down my drive way. Liam comes up behind me and watches with me. "oh and by the way Matt" I call out. He turns around to look at me.

"we're through!" I shout before slamming the door. I turn to look at Liam who was looking just as surprised as Matt was. "Kat are you sure?" he asked. I nod. "he was a prick and I think I deserve someone who isn't" I say plainly. It's true. Liam nods with a giant smile plastered on his face. Ok then.