"xkid napped

Angels pov:

I got on my bike and rode as fast as I could I was on my way when I heard something behind me I tried to turn around to see so I ran into a ditch out of fear and as I looked behind me and the huge truck behind me stopped as if it were waiting on me I said "go on ahead I'm sorry I was in your way. " the woman in there shook head no and so I got on the dirt path next to the road and was riding a little slower then suddenly the woman got out and was running as fast as she could toward me I got out the poker knife I always carried around in my pocket I flicked it open then she got out a pistol and said"hey in now" I shook my head and she shot at my bike and I got on and rode as fast as I could but then she shot my back tires and i fell over and suddenly everything went black.
Strangers pov:
I didn't want to hurt her but I had to I picked her up and stuffed her In the back of my truck my long black hair fell in my face I had long beautiful straight hair and grey eyes well sorta grey I got in and started the truck I was going about 78 mph I stop at a little house I bring her in and stuff her in a stainless steal cage I stare at her "she's beautiful...hmm...too bad." I said then she woke up I stated down at her I heard her whisper "where am I? NNO NO PLEASE LET ME OUT LET ME GO HOME." I answered "I'm sorry I just can't do that awe to bad so sad. " I said making pointy faces mocking her tears I started laughing profusely at her balling eyes hmm well I told her to watchmen her back she must not have listened well that's her bad I grasp my gun in my hand tightly and walk towards her listening to the click click of my high heel combat boots "Hahahahaha let's play a game." I say and watch her cry even more this is gonna be fun she's just so weak.oh well "awe is little Angel scared? Too bad she can't be rescued by Peter haha."

Angels pov:
I answered stunned barely able to speak "what..h..how do...do yo-" I was cut off rudely she said" you'll find out soon enough