chap 3. the school lock down

Angels pov:
Well I finally make it to school and go straight to my locker and say hello to Peter his locker set is close to mine but on the downstairs he's in the 7th grade wing but I'm not so I just go to class and my teacher Mrs.Rowe yelled "Angel Lynn welcome thank u for finally showing up to class your late once again."
I say "I'm sorry I'm late again I go-" I was cut off rudely" save it u and ur little friends were talking Slade ur cousin an nd some 7th grader,so I don't what to hear it just get the division sheet and finish it quick." I was sitting down cussing her in my mind the suddenly the printable came on the inner com" LOCKDOWN I REPEAT LOCK DOWN THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" We all duck down and hide some crying and some in shock but hen a gun shot several. I looked out the hall and Slade,my cousin,ran across then a fast gun shot thankfully he missed and Slade adhesion screaming and hid under the table with me.
Slade pov:
I hid under the table with Angel and Peter came from the other hall and hid under there with us we didn't speak a word only we sat there holding hands and praying as we listened to gun shots and cries. We sat there for about an hour. Then Mrs.Rowe called out" alright back your pages every one and u three Angel,Slade, and umm Peter is it u are not aloud to speak for the rest of the year u could've Gorton yourselves killed." Then I heard Angel say"you can't do that." And Rowe replied" the heck I can't I don't care what the principle says either she's spineless." I hoped that the principle would walk in but she didn't so I spoke up" listen u can't do that I came here so me my cousin and best friend could all stand in strength together and we will see each other again these are the only people who keep me going that are three for me. " I stopped there and stared at her shocked look that spread she said nothing and then Peter finally spoke up and said"he's right u will not stop us from hanging out these are my only best friends." And Angel spoke up" u won't u can't u don't have that authority." She stared shocked and was silent.
Angels pov:
We all sat there happy and luckily no one was harmed the person was arrested on the spot we are a group I thought this will last.