~*~Protologue~*~

It was white

Every thing was white and bright.

She sat up , trying to clear her vision. No use. Every thing before her was a blur. Putting her hands to her ears. She herd a loud high piercing noise just stab her ears. Making her flinch in pain. Blinking her eyes multiple times, her vision cleared. But every thing was still the same.

White.

The noise slowly fading to be replaced with a soft hum of the broken air conditioning. Taking her hands away from her head to put them on.....

Where was she?

This wasn't her room back on Mississippi. She didn't have air conditioning. And her walls were painted a light shade of blue and green. With posters of boy bands taped to them.
Not a room filled with nothing.

So.....where was she?

Looking to her left she spotted a metal table with a plastic cup. Squinting her eyes she reached and grabbed the cup. Once in front of her face she found two red pills the size of a quarter. Confused she put them back to look down in what she had been laying on.

It was a small old springy bed. With white sheets. She caught a glimpse of what she had on. A hospital gown.

Was she sick? In the hospital?

She didn't know.

A loud noise came from up above. She looked to see an intercom. The noise it was emitting sounded like a Chanel with no signal on a tv. Finally a voice came in braking the horrid sound.

"Good morning Miss Waters." A man voice gruffly said.

"I hope you took the medicine we left for you on the table." He continued. She turned to look at the medicine and back up to the intercom. "You will be served breakfast in a few minutes. After you are finished with your breakfast we will send in a nurse and she will have a talk with you. To help you with your....problem" he seethed the last word.

"Have a lovely day" the intercom shut off with a loud click. The noise bouncing off the walls and around the room.

She was so confused where was she? And why would a nurse help her? And with what?

Remembering that the man in the intercom told her to take those things he called pills, she took them in her hand. Moving them with her finger. Pondering if she should take them. She never really liked taking pills, in fact she never has. She looked back to her pillow and decided to put them there. She stopped her hand before she did. And looked around the whole room to see if there was any one watching her. Looking in every corner she found no cameras. And so she decided to put the pills inside her pillow.

A sound of a door opening startled her. She bucked straight forward and put her hands in between her lap. A nurse with her strawberry blond hair pinned up neatly to the back of her head, walked in. She wore a normal nurses uniform. On her right side of her chest was a name tag.

Angelica

She walked over with a plate of food. She set it on the metal table next to her and finally lifted her head to show her sparkling hazel eyes. She was indeed beautiful.

"Good morning Miss Waters. Your nurse will be here once you finish the food we have for you." She said with a slight smile. She turned to leave. But stopped and looked back. "You have beautiful hair." She smiled and walked away.

She blinked. What was so beautiful about her hair. She grabbed a hand full that was laying on her shoulder and lifted it to see.

Her hair was curly and a golden blond yellow. It was very long. Probably past her waist. She turned her head to the food tray in front of her. It was eggs and a pancake. With a glass of water. At the sight of the food. Her mouth started to water. She put a hand to her stomach. It hurt. How long has it been since she last ate something?