Chapter two

She woke up to the normal. Pills, break fast. Then lunch the room.

She walked in to find Lulo in there normal table. She was sitting with some stuff in front of her. Walking over to her, the sounds of her ballet flats lightly tapping the floor. She was glad that she found those when she woke up next to her bed yesterday.
Lulo looked up with a smile.

"Finally Curly, what took you so long?" She joked. Kali sat down. "I had to hide those pills they gave me." She whispered. Lulo looked to her. "You hide them? Good. You don't want to take those. They make you.......weak and sleepy." She shrugged.

'Like whats with all this shrugging.' Kali thought to her self. "Oh well thats good. The first day I was here I saw them, but I never took them. I never really liked pills. They're strange." Kali said. Lulo nodded. "Yeah, I hear you. I don't like them either, plus they taste bad." She made a sour face. Kali smiled, she looked to the clothes on the table.

Lulo fallowed her gaze. "Yes your look. Now fallow me to the bath room." She stood and grabbed the clothes.

They passed tables and chairs of kids to the other side of the room. Pushing a doubled door, they entered a girls bath room. Lulo exhaled, and put the clothes on the sink. "Now lets see what we have here." She hummed. She started rummaging threw the clothes. Taking out jeans and shirts.

She stopped and pulled out half burned shorts, and quirked an eyebrow to Kali.
Kali narrowed her eyes.

"What happened with this?" Lulo asked. Kali shook her head. "Must have been when...." She looked down.

Lulo, sensing the tense moment grabbed another shirt. After awhile she found a locket. Kali lunged for it. She held it to her chest. "Its my locket. My mom got it for me on my thirteenth birthday." She opened the daisy shaped locket to reveal two pictures.

On the right a man hugging a dark haired woman smiling could be seen. On the other side it was the man, the woman and a girl with very curly hair in a high ponytail. The girl looked identical to the father, curly gold blond hair. The said girl had the eyes of her mother. An electric blue.
She had her smile and her fathers nose. She missed them terribly. Looking to the mirror she put on the locket. Lulo looked at her with pity. "Well what I found that will work is a pony tail. And some shorts. We can cut that horrible napkin as I say and shorten it. To make it look like a shirt?" Lulo asked. Kali nodded. Lulo then smiled. "Its a good thing I always keep my handy scissors with me." She stuffed her hand in her right pocket, taking out sharp purple scissors.
"Now go put this shirt on and take off that napkin so I can work my magic." She shooed Kali, shoving a short sleeved shirt and pants in her hands to one stall.

She walked out and handed the 'napkin' (as lulo called it) to her. She grate fully took it and held it up to Kali's chest to measure it. Once done she started cutting away.

After twenty minutes Lulo handed the 'napkin'(now shirt ) to Kali, went to the bath room and put it on. She walked out and Lulo had a face of achievement. "I am amazing!" She sang. Kali smiled. "Thanks. I feel bett-"
"ah aha, don't thank me yet. We still have to do something with that hair, Curly." Lulo turned around and pulled out a brush and a black ponytail. "What are you going to do?" Kali asked. "You'll see." Was all she said.

Dreadful minutes of yanking and screaming later....

Kali turned around her hair in a high pony tail. Her hair cascaded to her waist. "Whoa my hair is long." She thought to her self. Her golden locks curled beautifully. Now Lulo stood back and admired her. "Now you can thank me." She said, a smile on her full lips. Kali smiled. "Thank you Lulo." Lulo shrugged again. "It was nothing. But your welcome anyways. Now, let me see..." She turned around and went under the sink. Kali narrowed her eyes. "Lulo what are you doing?" Kali asked confused.