Day 5: after school

////Okay so this usually comes after the chapter but I have a formatting idea and I wanna see if you guys like it or of it just doesn't really go well . Leave a comment and tell me what you think Please!!!!
////////////////

Lacey: Okay June we have a major issue. I may have fallen in love with a 400 dollar camera...
June: Okay phew I thought it was something serious.
Lacey: Oh fuck you, its not like you even know what the hell I'm talking about.

June: okay so you should probably know something else about Lacey that she isn't to keen on sharing. She is an AMAZING photographer, I mean if you saw some of the landscape pics she's taken you would know. The photos are gorgeous, and crazy detailed. She has this one candid picture of me that I love and I don't look good in candid pictures.

June: Okay but still its not like a life and death situation.... Its a camera. I'm gonna get killed for saying that aren't I?
Lacey: Yup. Okay I get that you don't understand cameras but, just think if all the pics I take now are from my phone, what could I do with a DSLR camera?? I mean let's think about this logically.
June: ya okay. So I just got a text from Kaleb's ex Maria...
Lacey: Wait....rly?! What the hell could she even want? No rly what does she want
June: ummm well I'm pretty sure its a threat....it says WORD FOR WORD " Stay the hell away from Kaleb! He isn't your man so just back the fuck off." She even used a few choice emojis that I didn't even knew existed...
Lacey: um oh okay then?? Wtf is wrong with that girl? Didn't they break up last spring??
June: ya... I thought they did but there's been a rumor that they got back together...
--------------------------------------------------------- June: Hey Kaleb...so um this might be an awkward question but are you and Maria back together??
Kaleb: OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOOOO what made you think that???!!!??!?!?!!!
June: umm well there's a rumor going around that u guys got back together...
Kaleb: Hell no. Never again. That girl is a freaking mental case and belongs in an institution.
June: don't u think that's a little harsh?? I mean she was ur girlfriend at one point in time.
Kaleb: okay maybe a little but no joke this girl has MAJOR problems...
June: okay well I'm gonna go...um read now.
Kaleb: really?? R u that anti-social? Jk
June: Heyy...maybe...no but I was in the middle of a really good book lol
Kaleb:sent u always in the middle of a good book??
June: well yes but.....but that's because I read so much...I mean well I find good books that I can put down. It really kills my battery. XD
Kaleb: okay I'll let u read again. C u tomorrow.
--------------------------------------------------------- Lacey: JUNE WHERE THE HELL DID U GO?!!?
June: sorry I was getting answers from Kaleb.
Lacey: soo basically u talked to the guy that Maria told u not to talk to?? Is there something that you DONT understand about threats?! Its pretty simple... do what the person who is treating you wants. Geesh I thought that was pretty self explanatory.
June: but what your forgetting is that her threat is invalid if they aren't together....which they aren't...so her threat is irrelevant. See
Lacey: okay so you saved ur ass this time but what about next time?? What then?
June:I'll figure it out when I get there I guess...
Lacey: okay fine but for the record I thought that this would backfire. Lol
June: lol okay so um not to be rude or anything but can I go back to reading now??
Lacey: wow. Ya that's fine I should go write that book I've been working on, ya know the one that I can't to jack with because it doesn't have plot line...

/////////////////////////////////
Wow okay my lovelies sorry it took Mr so long to update this. PLZZZZ don't forget to comment on the formatting for this chapter! I really want to hear what you guys think!! Thank you guys so much for reading!!