Chapter 14

Butch's POV

I stared at the ground and shook my head. I turned around and flew off. Blossom's words burned in my brain, and I didn't want to forget them. She was right, I shouldn't a give a rats ass of what anyone thinks. I flew past the buildings and saw Buttercup kicking the soccer ball in the park. I flew down and crossed my arms and smiled.

"Room for one?" I asked as she turned towards me and turned back around.

"Butters, don't ignore me." I said as I walked over to her and untransformed as she crossed her arms and stuck her head in the air.

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me, fucker." Buttercup said as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"That's not a nice word." I said as she turned back towards me.

"Breaking promises aren't nice either." She said as she cletched her fist and I smirked and nodded.

"True true, very true. But I think should hear a thank you." I said as she widened her eyes and threw her hands in the air.

"For what?!" Buttercup yelled as I raised my eyebrow and looked down at my hand.

"For saving your life in the alleyway." I said as she shook her head. 

"No way! First off I don't owe you anything, second off it was your fault, third off I don't owe you anything once more!" Buttercup yelled as I walked over. Her lime green eyes trained on my forest green eyes I smirked. 

"What are you doing?" Buttercup asked as I grabbed her face. I slammed my lips on hers. She gasped and I slipped my tounge. She tried to fight back a little bit but ended up kissing me back. I smirked as she wrapped her arms around my neck and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pulled her up and pulled away.

"So I still don't get a thank you?" I asked breathless as she slammed her lips back on mine.

"Never in a million years." She said through my lips. I rolled my eyes and she tangled her fingers in my hair.

"I don't think that's fair?" I asked on her lips and I heard her snort. I was so glad no snot came out. She pulled apart with swollen lips and I smirked.

"Nothing fair." She said as I smiled and nodded.

"Well that's true, but I still think I get a thank you."

"For?"

"Saving your life as I said earlier." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"I said never fido." She said as I smirked.

"I am holding you, so I could drop you." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"You wouldn't." She said as I chuckled. I placed her down and she sighed and moved her hair from her face.

"This isn't gonna work." Buttercup said as I looked at her.

"Huh?" I asked as she placed her hand on her hip.

"Butch, I really like you, more than I should. But were not gonna work." Buttercup said as I sighed and shook my head.

"We are." I said as she raised her eyebrow at me.

"No were not. Butch your in a gang, who can kill you if they find out your with me." Buttercup said as I smirked and grabbed her hand, and pulled her close.

"Looks like I'mma get killed." I whrispered.

Heyyo Guys!!!!

I am backs, and this is real life!!! I finally posted a chapter!! Somebody give me a high five!!!  I am so proud of myself, cause of two reasons, one I updated, and two I finally made my own cover. Which I think I done a pretty good job, give me a rate on this chapter, 1 is bad and 10 is good!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!