Chapter 2

II.

BAILEY'S APARTMENT: FEW DAYS LATER

BAILEY'S POV

"Arrrgh! I can't make a song! Why the hell I agreed with this if I can sell these apartment! This is bullshit!", I crumpled the paper and throw it on the trash bin irritably.

But I remembered what she told me. Okay, I shouldn't be the one that'll first to quit because ever since I'm the one whose always reminding that quiting is like letting go of the opportunity. If she believed in me and trusts me. I should do so. Okay! I can do this. I can!

I starts to wrote again, and that time he has trust in himself.

Several days had passed and KRYSTG has no show to my class or even in the hospital I starts to wonder what happened to her, my last conversation with her was in their house.

FLASHBACK: KRYSTG'S HOME

"Why didn't you told me that you're sick? How irresponsible that could be! Huh?", I asked her with pissed look.

"Hey! Why are you angry? You look like an old man scolding her daughter. Psh!", but she answered me jokingly.

"I'm not angry. I was just worried what if something happens to you? You know where Pops right know, and I can't afford to lose someone twice. I'll die. I'm just bothered that you seemed irresponsible for not telling me, I'm your friend right? And what if something happens? Who will be the one taking care of Pops? You know that I'm not yet fully recovered on what happened to him." , I explained toning down my voice.

"Hahahaha! You look paranoid! Don't be , its just a fever. Okay, let's go pay him a visit later besides I'm healed already. Wait here, I'll fix myself.", she laughs as if I'm joking.

On our way to hospital.

"By the way, I'll be leaving for a while. But don't worry too much just like what you did earlier. (Laughs while BAILEY blushed because of shame) I won't be gone for long, I'll make you sure that on Pops operation day I'll be there with you." , she said.

I felt that time that theres something but I refused not to think of it. Thinking it might nothing.

"Okay! If you say so.", I answered.

END OF FLASHBACK

That day I had wish that I should ask her where will she go because I felt that somethings going wrong that time.

KRYSTG'S POV

While on the way to hospital with Bailey. I did my best not to cry. Before I talk to him I remembered all the times we had. I used to look at him from a far I have this so closed yet so far relationship with him. How embarassing that I always hit that chair just for him to notice me and those times that he'd shouted at me because for the nth time, I always failed those recitals INTENTIONALLY.

And on what he said earlier makes me happy. Because now I know that I'm a friend to him that he couldn't afford to lose me and with that I'll be happy on my decision.

"By the way, I'll be leaving for a while. But don't worry too much just like what you did earlier. (Laughs while BAILEY blushed because of shame) I won't be gone for long, I'll make you sure that on Pops operation day I'll be there with you.", she said smiling.

"Okay! If you say so.", he answered

I did my best to calm down because I'm keeping the truth from him. Idon't want him to lose his hopes just because...

I'm DYING.

I have diagnosed from a brain tumor for about a year ago and I feel so bad facing him everyday with a secret. And now I'm hurting myself because I need to say goodbye to him. This is our last day together.

I wanted to tell him how funny he was and how crazy I am everytime I watched him fixing the tune of his guitar. Only if he knows how glad I am for knowing him personally, for having time with him when everything is fading away and for bringing color in my life.

I'm always praying for a miracle for me to get cured. But it seems that miracles is not for me, what happened to Pops seems to be a sign for me that I ended up with this huge decision. But I'm thankful that he gave me Bailey that he let me to love him even from a far.

Only if he knows hat I feel. But its not yet time. Like what I've always say, Theres a time for everything.