Epilogue

BAILEY'S POV

It was Pops operation day. I was nervous and scared of what would happen . Yet I'm pissed because Krystg didn't show up. I really wanted to told her the goodnews, that theres a donor for Pops heart but where is she? She's nowhere to found that time.

How badly I wished that only if she was there to held my hand. I wanted to thank her for everything. To say sorry because I still sold the house but I'm planning to buy a new one when I won the competition.

Before the operation starts the Doctor handed me a letter telling me that it came from the donor. I gladly accepted it and starts to opened it.

KRYSTG LETTER TO BAILEY

Hey there BAILEY ! See ? I may not be physically here beside you but I'm here together with you , I'm in your heart always and forever. Okay, first thing I want you to know I'm sorry for all these thing I will say in this letter.

Everything was normal way back then anf I'm just waiting for myself to fade, but you still noticed me from a far. You made those fading color goes bright again. I'm so happy because you made it the brightest one. You became my light when everything's seems to be so dark.

You know what, I felt so much happiness on the times you look at me when we went to the hospital. The way you held back when I held your hands, when you hug me back , those times that I feel happy when you we're angry and confused that I'm failing with all my recitals , funny right? How crazy I am being like thay. And its somehow funny that you didn't notice the real things that runs inside me by that time.

I can still remember your scent. That's why if GOD will take me now, I'll be happy to go. Because I know you're here with me, you were always and forever wil be here in my heart no matter what. Thank you for the best time of my life I ever spent with you even if its not all good. I thank GOD for letting me to know you, for giving me a guy like you.

I'm sorry if I can't keep my promise to be with your side today but you don't need to worry because my heart is here. I donated it for Pops because I know that its not yet his time and he's very important to you.

You know what, I am crying right now writing this letter but still, I'm the happiest person in the world as of the moment and that's because of you.

There is one thing that I want you to do for me. Create me a song; sing it for me one last time. Create it for me , something that will comes also from your heart. Like what I've told you before, use those events in your life whether it is ups or down.
Let me stay in the hearts of people, to your heart I want you to remember me even if I'm JUST a FRIEND. I'll owe you everything since the first day we met.

Thank you for everything Bailey. Thank you for the wonderful memories that you gave me. Even if I'm not alive, I still believe that theres a miracle. And its you, you are my MIRACLE. I'm sorry I won't be able to hear your song but still sing it for me. But still, sing it for the person who already loses hope. So that they may find light as I did because of you.

So, I guess I have to go GOD is waiting me. Though I don't know what will happen after you read this, I know that there will be changes. But on thing that I'm proud and happy to say , is that I saw a miracle in you.