CHAPTER 1

The first week of school had just ended, and the first basketball game was only a couple of hours from starting. Jungkook was at home, wondering if he should go. He knew that they would lose. they had lost every game before.

Then the phone rang. It rang and rang. It was his best friend, Taehyung."Hey, Kookie! How are you?" Taehyung asked.

"Great, TaeTae." Kookie said briefly.

"Are you going to the game?"

"I don't even know..."

"KOokie!!"

"We're just going to lose.."

"You're the captain ball , you must here to play!"

"Who are you with?" kookie

"With my girlsss,..." taehyung

"Tssss.. such a playboy" kookie

"We must win this game...!"

"I'll see"

"Where's your hottie girlfriend? Is she there?" jungkook asked.

"Yess.. AINNE's here... " Taehyung laughed.

Several of Taehyung's girlfriends had called Jungkook up and asked him out.

Taehyung wasn't jealous of Jungkook. Just because of her former girlfriends had fallen in love with Jungkook didn't mean Jungkook had anything to do with it.

The first half of the game, they're down by 15 points. The second half of the game

went like the first.

The game was over and they were waiting outside the locker for Jungkook to appear. Jungkook had showered and changed.

"We had lost the game again" Jungkook complained, holding an ice bag to his eye. "Those bastards."

"They're better basketball platers," Jimin said sweetly.

"Shut up, Jimin," Jungkook growled. "has that woman come back?"

"No."

Jimin pulled a slip of paper from his pocket.

"but here's her name and number. I think you'll have better luck with her. You have more in commom.

"She's pretty stupid." Jimin added.

"That's how I like her." jungkook

"You're like Taehyung."

"Hey, you shut up," Jungkook told him. "Tell me more about that woman."

"She's a waitress in a nearby restaurant."

"Oh, she can cook then." Jungkook nodded. "That's good. I like a stupid woman who can cook. She was pretty hot for me, huh?"

The girl they're talking about was Yoona . She's beautiful and sexy. She was a new friend of Jimin.

Jungkook was absolutely a playboy. His past relationships with the women didn't las for a week. He considered women as toys to play with. For him, having a serious relationship is such a waste of time.

He have only one quote in his life------------------------ "If you want to be part of my life, make sure you are ready to accept not only my good side but also my PLAY BOY side"

He always says this to all her girlfriends...............

What's the cause of Jungkook's manner when it comes to relationship?.........