Preparing For The Big Day

I wake up to the sound of Luke Hemmings singing "beside you" but sadly it's just my alarm clocking going off. (If only it was the real him.) I jump out of bed remembering that today was the day! I grab my phone and robe and head to the shower.

        After turning on the shower I waiting for it to warm up, So I scroll threw my music and find my 5SOS playlist. After selecting it and getting undressed I jump into the shower. The warm yet hot water hitting my face wakes me up but yet makes me want to go to sleep again. I wash my hair and body and reach my long arms down my long legs to shave my legs. Finally being done I get out of the shower while singing along to " End Up Here".

        I dry off and brush my long, light brown hair as I pick out an outfit for the concert. I text Paige (my best friend) to ask her what she is gonna wear. But because she always takes forever to reply I just throw my phone into my bed and grabbed my black crop top, black shirt, black knee high socks, and black chucks. What can you say I like the color black. I do my makeup by doing some contouring, mascara, and winged eyeliner. Throw a few curls in my hair and I'm ready to go to the concert.