Backstage

I'm sweating like a whore in church waiting for them to call me up on stage. It had only been a minute since they walk out and you could hear the crowd from miles away. Micheal starts by saying hi and introduced each of the boys and even making fun of Luke for being so nervous. I see him blush and it even makes me I smile down at my feet still not believing where I am.
They start off with the cover of teenage dream one of my favorite covers they've done. When al of a sudden Calum says " so Luke saw this girl walk into the arena and was too scared to do anything about it so we decided to help the poor boy out. Lexie would you come out here?" One of the crewmen had to push me onto the stage. " come on don't be shy" said Ashton. " SO Lexie a certain lead singer is pretty fond of you have any guess who that is?" "  yeah I think I have a pretty good one" they al get into their places and someone brings a stool and sets it next to Luke who was center stage waiting for me. As I sit down he starts to strum is guitar I instantly know it's beside you I do because it's my favorite song the first of their song I've ever heard. As Luke sings the song I look out into the crowd and almost throw up forgetting that there was thousands of strangers staring at me.
But then I feel his touch, his soft hands touching my shoulder letting me know he's there that it's not a dream but it's real life that I'm really on stage with him. The song finishes and I tell them all thanks for having me up on stage, hug them each maybe hug Luke a little longer and then lastly give a shoutout to Paige before waking off stage.