Part 1

" Aishh ! Dad , are you serious to send me off to Korea ? Please say that you're not . Please .. please .. God , please hear my pray . " I keep praying for myself .

There is nothing that I scared , it's just I am far away from my parents . So it will be totally different . There is no one I could talk , no one will cook for me , no one will nag at me all the time and no one will be beside me . 4 years isn't a short time . Anything could happen in that period .

" Hmmmmmm ... " dad sit on the sofa with cross leg and playing with his beard .

" I've made a decision . You ... my only child and daughter , Kim Yerin . I will send you to Korea as soon as possible ." dad make his decision .

" what ????!!! Are you serious dad ??? Hmmm , if that what you want .. i'll try to fulfill it . Excuse me . I want to pack my things ." I looked down and walk to the room .

I weakly walk to my room . I open the door and sat on my bed . I covered my faced and start to cry .

- knock ! knock ! -

" Yerin ? Are you in there ? Can I come in ? " mom knocked the door and come in .

" Why mom ? " I wiped away my tears .

" Ahh , nothing . I just wanna help you pack your things . Can I ? " mom smiled .

Whutt ?!! I thought you come in here to tell me that dad had cancelled his plan .

" Yea . You can . " I tried to smiled .

Mom get off the bed and took the luggage on my wardrobe . She put it on the bed and open my wardrobe . She start to pack my clothes .

" Yerin ? Are you okay ? Come on , help me . " mom called me .
I just looked at her with a dissapointed face . It seems like they will not cancelled their plan .

I get off the bed and walk to my dressing table . I take all things and put it in a small bag . Then I put it on the bed . I want to called mom but she look so happy packing my clothes . So ... I just ignore her .

We've finished packing my things a few hours later .

" Done ! Yey ! " mom clapped her hand and shout .

I just look at her with a dumb face .

" You need to sleep now , Yerin . Your flight is at 8 am tomorrow . Go and get enough rest . You will be on a long journey tomorrow . Goodnight ." mom pat my head and give me a goodnight sleep .

I get on the bed and covered myself with blanket . My eyes is full of tears a few minutes later . Then it started to drop . I cry the whole night .

This is my first time to stay far away from my parents . But they looked so happy . Hmmm , maybe it's the time for me to be indipendant . /sigh/

I closed the bed lamp and fall asleep ..