Part 2

- kringg ! kringg ! kringg ! -

I turn off the alarm and continue to sleep .

.......

- knock ! knock ! -

" Yerin ? Are you up ? Yerin ? Its already late ." mom knocked the door a few times and shouted .

" Yea mom ? I'm up . Wait , I'm preparing myself ." I replied weakly .

" Ahh , okay then . Come down faster . The breakfast is ready . You must eat first ." mom said and leave .

I didn't replied cause I am really sad and dissapointed now . My parents look really happy to send me far away from them . Maybe I am just troubling them here . /sigh/

I just prepared myself and go down to eat breakfast .

" Faster , Yerin . You're so late . Your flight is at 8 . Now is already 7 . Come here and eat . " mom nag at me .

I just pulled the chair and sit . I only ate a slice of bread and drink a cup of hot milk .

I walked to the doors and put on my shoe . Then I just waited for my parents in the car .

" Yerin ? Why you looked so sad ? You should be happy ." mom is putting on the belt and turn behind .

What ? Why ? Why you expect me to be happy when I had to stay at a place which is very far from my you guys ? What did I do wronged towards you guys ?!!!

" Ah , I am happy . Why should I be sad . I am going to stay at my most favourite country ." I tried to smiled .

" Good then . You must behave yourself there . You must throw away your attitude now . You must be better at people place . Am I right darling ?" mom looked at dad and smile .

" Yea . You should hear what your mom said ." dad replied mom smiled .

Hugh ! You guys are so annoying . Aren't you guys feel sad or any bad feelings ? You guys make a wrong decision . You will regret it . I am sure you will .

" We've arrived ." mom and dad shouted together .

Mom walkes out the car and open the door for me . Dad take my lugagge and bring it for me . I looked at the time , it is 7:45 am . 15 minutes to go . /sigh/

" Yerin , you're leaving . Please mind my words and advice . Your dad too . We will bank in you more than enough money . You don't have to worried about where are you going to stay there in 4 years . Your daddy and I have make you a very comfortable place for you to stay . Don't skip your class okay . We will also often call you . Go ." mom wiped away her tears and smiled .

I looked at them dissapointly . I turn front and walk to the security there . I gave my passport and I walked through the hall .

I get in the plane and find my seat . Then I take a nap .