Prologue

I was thinking about Casey when my mum called up to me from the kitchen.
"Liam, diners ready". Yes! Tonight was taco night and if I could have tacos everyday of my life I would. I bounded down the stairs nearly running into my little brother. I saw heaven as I started choking down on the most delicious taco in the world. My mind was ticking between music, tacos and Casey. I had finished dinner by the time I started thinking about ways to impress her. Thoughts whizzed through my head like the speed of light. My ringtone went off full blast from my pocket, interrupting my glorious thoughts. I looked down on the screen. It was from Mia, Casey's friend. I moved back into my bedroom and answered the phone.
" Hi Mia, what's up"
"Hi, um I need to ask you a question"
"Yeah what is it"
"Do you still like Casey?"
"Yeah"
"Okay thank you so much". Before the line went dead I heard giggling coming from the phone. Well that was weird. Clearly someone was  there as well. I wondered why she asked that. I came to one conclusion, Casey had asked Mia to ask mr that question. I opened up my message app and after ten whole minutes of me convincing myself I finally texted Casey the following: "Hey Casey, what's up". I waited for a reply. Finally my phone beeped. For a second time that night I looked down at my phone. It was from Mia. Again. It read "nothing much you".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. New Book. Fairly short chapter but come on give me some slack it's only a prologue.  I'll let you decide on what happened at the ending of that chapter, although all will be revealed next chapter. Special thanks to __alexandrya__ for making cover for story. Haveagoodone!