Flying

I hadn't expected to see the asteroid landing. The morning on my part was spent thinking about the very brief conversation I had with Mia. Clearly someone was with her and my top bet was Casey herself. Anyway I called up my friend and asked if he wanted to meet up the shops. We spent some time at the school before riding off on our bikes around the neighbourhood with water balloons, splashing them on each other. In the end we were drenched. I said bye and started riding back to my house when I sudden flash caught my eye. I didn't know where it was coming from. There it was again! This time he saw where it was. In the sky. It came across the sky flying and burning. Eventually it stopped no more flash. No more asteroid. I didn't know where that thought came from but the more I thought about it the more it made sense. I was riding through the forest when all of a sudden dirt came flying up in front of, and explosion. And then the shockwave hit. I fell of the bike and was flung backwards, doing backflips in the air. All of the air was crushed out of my as I hit a tree the speed of a Ferrari on max speed. I felt like my insides had been mashed. I heard footsteps coming towards me.
"Liam, oh gosh Liam are you alright!" I heard someone yell. I slowly opened my eyes. Casey.
"Hi" I responded weakly as I stood up.
"What are doing here?" She asked.
"Finding the asteroid" I replied.
"Follow me" she ended
I followed her too where the dirt had erupted. There was know a two metre high ridge around a two metre ditch.
We slowly peeked over the edges.