Oneshot part 1 - JacLu (Unexpected Thing)

Lucy P.O.V

The guild was like any other. Everyone drinking, laughing, and of course the main part fighting. I made my way in. And no wonder, Mira is greeting me.

"Morning, Lucy!" Greets Mira.

"Yeah, you too. Can I have the menu for today? I am starving you see." I sat down at my usual spot and making funny faces when I am hungry.

"Hihihi, of course Lucy. With the usual?" Muttered Mirajane while preparing the food.

"Yeah, I'll have chocolate milkshake. You know what I like don't ya?" I giggled at her. She does the same. "Of course Lucy."

I was done eating and pay the bill. I headed out towards the gate, I can feel a strong breeze snapped me. I was kinda pissed of that strong wind. I walked to my apartment and decided to take a look at the river.

Uh, finnaly tartaros has ended. It was a tough day indeed. I closed my eyes and breath the fresh air. I sat beside the river, the color and the atsmosfhere doesn't change at all. I moaned, if only Natsu and Happy didn't go for a job. I want the job, but... they wanted their time alone.

So I kinda sad and confused, but in the end they are still one of my family. I smiled, looking at the blue clear sky with my hazel brown eyes. The breeze that flow to my strands of hair flying in the mid air.

"Gate of Canis minor, Nikora!" I summoned plue. My best friend when I am alone.

"Pue, pue!" Plue said while shaking badly. I giggled at the nose, it was so cute and adorable!

I take plue besides me and put him on my lap, holding plue tightly. I wonder when they'll come back? Its been a week and I miss them already... what if something happen with them?!

Bad Lucy! Don't think negative!

I sighed and stood up. Plue looked at me confused "pue,pue?"

"Nee, plue let's go home! I will be making a delicious dinner for us!" I wink at plue.

"Well, after we rent and buy some books! Its not past 6 yet, plue!" I commanded him. Of course he'll just say "pue, pue! "

We walking towards the book store. My original book store. I know all of the staffs there. Most of them grannies. But they sre really strict.

The old books wasn't for sale and depressingly making me upset. The old books way better than new ones. The new ones probably about love, boyfriend and so on. Meanwhile, the old books especially the one that has rotten pages excited me a lot. I wonder what could happen while making one of those books? Its a mystery.

I pull out some books from the shelves and put it in the bag I am carrying. There was a little visitor at this book store, I think most of the people haven't got the interest on books yet.

I want to plubish my own book! It has romance comedy on it. Basically, I took Natsu and my friends personalities as the characters. I could adjust it the way I want. But because of guilds and works, and of course fighting happen recently. I haven't got the time to write, and i regret it.

There's one book I'd like to open. It has my interest. The title was "herbs" herbs? I took it. It was a very old book, about a hundred or something. I never knew this kind of place will had this. I sat down to the nearest wooden chair and open the middle page. I coughed when the dust was going everywhere.

The inside was well informed. There's about thousands of herbs and natural mecidines using leaves and vegetables. We, as mages always depended on the magic itself when healing an injured or an illness. Well, I am gonna rent this one either. Seems legit.