Part 4 - Nalu (Chapter 1)

I am back. For everything i apologized. I have been gone for such long time, surely time flies, but i hope not just me, but you guys enjoyed what i wrote, even if it is gibberish for some. Certainly there were words mistakes i had done, nor i promised i won't in the future, but there will be a private part for improvement. Sit back, relax, and enjoy delusional fantasy about our ship. :) 

Love, 

Me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's 

     I read that book that once given to me. A book of adventure, of fantasy and friendship. I demanded for explanation but she was gone the second i asked her. It was my grandmother, that once i called bestie and my love. She was the one who raised since i was a little, my mom died of an illness, my father was a rich bastard in the continent. He could easily got something, said it and consider it done. He wouldn't have known if i walked pass him. He wouldn't. 

     I am a real estate agent. The thought of a writer once crossed my mind, but it would not make any decent money if my writings didn't sell enough. So i marked the thought as a no, but i prefer not forever. I drove my car and headed for a Cafe, my favorite one by far. Nice views, considerate prices and beautiful conversation all the time. If by any chance, i felt nothing of loneliness, i thought nothing of leaving, but i only felt warmth. I turned off the car , locked it, and headed out. The lady noticed me, and smiled from a distance. I returned her, my loveliest smile. 

     The lady waved at me, while i was opening the glass door. 

"Good Morning, dear Lucy." She said. 

"Good morning, madame. " I bowed my head, and sat by the window. She told one of her staff to send the Menu. It seemed the staff was hired new, and seemed bizarre at this situation. He gave me the Menu and asked, "what would like for today, miss?" 

"Green tea latte, less sugar. " I ordered. He nodded and left. 

I opened my laptop case and began working. It was one of my day off, but a client wanted to buy one of the real estate my company had, or from advertisement. I got called yesterday night, that his boss wanted to buy the real estate near the beach. It will took 45 minutes drive from here, but the secretary just want me to meet face to face, just for formality. He said he didn't need me to go there, but that for another time. I checked the real estate that he wanted, "Woah, he must feel like my Father." i thought. It was a mansion, Three level mansion and huge front and back yard. Only 150 Meters away from the beach. Well, the price for it, quite pricey. But that was my job and i had to sell this. Suddenly, a lady with blue dress sat across me. 

"Why the long face my dear?" Said the lady. 

"Madam Rose." I smiled and stopped my work. 

"Why, no need to stop. Do what you need to do." She smiled. She took a look from her surroundings, "Today is lovely isn't it? Still less people in this hour, but this simpleness of the furnishings and color blend well, no?"

I chuckled, "No need for me to explain further. I strongly agree." The drink i ordered came.

"Quite rare you would not pick the coffee option. " She sighed. "Even though i was preparing a new blend just for your taste!" 

I giggled, "Well, well.." i took a breath, "Even if you say so, i am not worthy of your recipe."

She glared at me, "Sorry. I wanted something else rather than coffee." was i thought. I laughed awkwardly, "you see, Madame, I slept for 8 hours today, and I felt energetic. I am in no condition to drink coffee!" I Happily lied. So much for lying... The truth was i slept for 3 hours repeatedly.