House party!!

Sorry if i took a long time to update you guys. I was gonna but every time I would do it this stupid app would always delete it and I got really mad and just gave up but now I really miss my book so here it is. 

-Tiarah

Amir's POV 

Today is my birthday bitches!!!!!!! I am finally 16 I have been waiting for this day my whole life now it's finally here. I'm having a house/pool party. I got the Dollarboys, OMG girls and Side BY Side is coming (if u didn't know side by side is the group in my last book The One) I'm in love with Side By Side they can sing there asses off and they are fine. But I got my fine ass princess. I know the the girls are in love with Side by Side too I know that they look up to them. There going to be so happy when they see the girls. Now the omg girls is a different story we have known them every since we were little kids. We hung out all the time until they left to start there career and we was sad but still happy for them. I miss Aunt Tiny and Uncle T.I. (I don't know he's real name lol) there really not my aunt and uncle but there are like ones. I can't wait to see the look on the girls face. But anyway the guys should be here in about a few. I made sure we had everything ready for the party then in about a minute later the guys was at the door. I opened the door to see that everyone was there but Destiny I frowned because I missed my honey bunny. But I let them in and got tackled to the ground by the girls.

Girls: MIR MIR!!!!!!(tackles me)

Me: hey guys!!!! (Try's to get up) umm do y'all mind

Girls: sorry (helps me up)

Me: wassup niggas

Ray: wassup pig ears

I laughed and shook my head

Roc&Jacob: wassup

Me: where's Destiny

Tata: aww ya baby boo but she should be here in about 1....2...3

As soon as she got to 3 destiny came running in the house

Des: BABY!!!!!!!!!!! (Opens her arms and runs to me)

I opened my arms thinking that she was going to run in my arms but she ran past me then ran over to Tatyana.

Ray: DAMN!!!!!! You was salty nigga

Me: Shut the fuck up

Tatyana and Destiny was really hugging for about 10 minutes then they finally pulled away

Me: I see how it is no love for the birthday boy I got you

Des: oh I'm sorry baby (jumps in my arms and kiss my for a long time)

Me: it's okay

Imani: EW get a room at no body got time for that

Des: Nigga shut up

Imani: (says something under her breath)

Des: what was that

Imani: nothing bitch

Des: I didn't think so

They looked at each other and started to laugh there asses off then they hugged

Me: y'all need help

We all started to laugh. I didn't even know that COBE was there the whole time.

Me: oh my bad wassup(shacks his hand)

Cobe: it's ard wassup man

About a hour later about 100 people was already here. The DJ was playing some good ass music people was in the pool people was dancing just having a good time. Don't drop that (thun thun thun) by Tyga came on and every girl here was dancing on everyone. Destiny came up to me and was all grinding and giving me a lap dance. Hey i love her!!!!!