Jhope [Facts] Part 2

★ When he feel strained, he looks at the sky. These days he is happy so it goes away naturally.

★ Things he wants to steal from other members is Jimin's chocolate abs, Rap Monster's rap skill and his good English.

★ J-Hope said about member's secret is they have abs.

★ Someday he wants to be like Benzino, A$AP Rocky, influence his music and fashion style.

★ J-Hope likes Dynamic Duo 'Solo' because he had memories about that song. In the past, he had girlfriend that he like a lot, but she left him for another man. He was very upset so he ride a bus and played that music. (Rookie Channel)

★ V said the one who clean up the mess is J-Hope. He cleans up after their neatly, just like a mom. And he also good at folding the laundry like a mom.

★ J-Hope Favorite Song in 2nd mini album Skool Luv Affair is 하루만 ( Just One Day)

★ When BTS MV making Boy in Luv in Namyangju, J-Hope collapsed in there But after going to the hospital, J-Hope recover quickly and then he came back to the MV making location soon. And Jung Kook said that J-Hope's strength is really Amazing.

★ Q) Which outfit concept do u like in the Simulatin Love Game? [Kstar Wonderland]

J-Hope, "All of them is not doing yet, but i like to wear a suit. Because i think masculinity will comes out, i enjoy it. (Laugh)" <J-HOPE shows off his looks and favourite suit>

★ Q) Do you have any expression that hard to try to shoot? Please explain it. [Kstar Wonderland]

J-Hope : I always doing or look over with various expressions, rather than to be difficult, i enjoy it.

★ J-Hope Ideal Date -> "I love the sea, I would like to walk down to the beach and holding hands a girl~! (Laugh)"

★ J-Hope, "In middle school, while I studied I also did my best learning how to dance! I received various awards with my performances and I remember that was also pretty famous between my friends~ (laughs)."

★ Q) By the way, you held a showcase in Japan for the first time, how were the Japanese fan's reactions?

J-Hope: We did a high touch with everyone but there were lots of shy people and some couldn't even look at us in the eye...

★ J-Hope have a dog. and the dog name Mickey.

★ J-Hope want to get closer with Im Jeong Hee because he fans her. And he really respect with Park Ji Young.

★ Jin imagined When God Made J-Hope?

Jin : "Add a bit of hygiene sense, we'll make his face length a bit long. It'll be nice if he's a bit hopeful, so just a bit HYPERACTIVITY!"

★ Jimin's first impression about J-Hope, "The first person i met was J-Hope. He was very friendly to me, 'Excuse me, Jimin..'. So i remembered J-Hope the most."

★ J-Hope being a Singer Tradisional for 'One Day Show Champion Mission'. -Show Champion 140416-

★ Suga and J-Hope are really bad in drawing.

★ If get a day off, Rap Monster, J-Hope, and Suga want to go to vacation. -MCD Backstage 140425-

★ J-Hope likes Melodramatic movies and he is quite sensitive. His father likes movies, so he remembers watching a lot of DVDs since he was a kid.

★ Watching Melodrama's really helps J-Hope for writes lyrics.

★ When he was wearing a mask all the time for No More Dream performance, he was tiring because he had to do a lot of skin care.