Jimin [Facts] Part 2

★ Jungkook imagined When God Made Jimin?

- Jungkook : "One spoon of small eyes, one spoon of abs, a guy it's his thighs now, thighs.. "

★ Jimin being an Invisible Man for 'One Day Show Champion Mission' and other members seems really enjoy to tease him. And other members choose Jimin to be a winner because Jimin really good in being invisible and it part of his life. -Show Champion 140416-

★ If get a day off, Jimin jokingly wants to go on a date with Jungkook with holding hands together. And when Jungkook says about his wants, Jimin shouted, "Live happily together with me!" (LOL!!) -MCD Backstage 140425-

★ Jimin did mistake often at Random Dance Weekly Idol.

★ Jimin said fans keep asking him and curious about his abs, but actually, a lot of it has disappeared because BTS don't have a lot of time to exercise during promotions, but when the schedules end, even if it's late, he trying exercise everyday. And he has started working out again with the maknae.

★ For Jimin, eyeliner is his life. When Jimin dancing in the practice room without eyeliner, he can't seem to show strong expressions and he will get shy and can't do hip-hop dances.

- Jimin, "But really, how do you put on eyeliner? I've watched the make-up noonas do it many times, but I definitely can't do it myself."

★ Jimin thinks most people like Iron Man, so his favorite from the Avengers is Hulk.

★ Jimin feels hurts a bit when Jungkook ranks him in the last in terms of looks. He thinks the 1st is Jin while the 7th is Suga. He was going to rank Rap Monster as the 7th but decided to got better-looking these days, so he chose Suga.

★ Jimin said people seem to think of him as a childlike person with a lot of aegyo, but he isn't sure if he have a lot of aegyo. I think He just a kid that wants to looks cool, but he admit that he is childlike.

★ Jimin said when everyone sees their own image (in girls' clothes), they feel embarrassed. But actually, he think, if he dress as a girl, he's pretty.

- Jimin, "At my school festival, I wore a female hanbok and got first place."

★ Jimin is a bit more interested in his earrings than thinking about changing his hair color or style. If his piercing heals, Jimin would like to challenge again. He doesn't want a lot of piercings like Suga, but he'd like 4 total on his ears.

★ Jin choose Jimin as the member who has changed the most since debut passed.

Q: Not too long ago, your 300 days since debut passed. In the meantime, if there's something that has changed the most? (IZE MAGAZINE)

- Jin, "When comparing the members' images before debut and their images now, it seems like something has changed about their face. Because of the camera massage, everyone has become a bit more polished, except for one person who remains the same and thus surprises me. That one person is ... Jimin. He was the most handsome during debut, and he has held onto that image until now."

- Rap Monster, "Then, does this mean Jimin is not handsome?" (laughs)

- Jin, "No, it's not that, but the others have changed a lot."

- Jimin, "Don't try to save the situation!" (laughs)

★ Jimin Greeting, "Hello. I'm Jimin." (Profile written by Jimin)

★ In charge of : Dance, vocals. (Profile written by Jimin)

★ Favorite Nickname : Meotjaengi (T/N: someone who's cool) (Profile written by Jimin)