one

"leavin' is the hardest thing to do But being left is hard, oh yes, it's true"
____________________

one.

"Its like he knows what he's doing but at the same time he is also actually trying, but that only last for like a week then its back to how it usually is" i mumble to my sister Kehlani {a/n : yes Parrish}. On the verge of crying once again to her about my relationship causing her to hug me even tighter. "God i feel stupid for always getting emotional over this crap keh"

"Thats love hun" she chuckles. "If it doesnt hurt atleast a little then it isnt love, but you shouldnt let it hurt this much mony"

"I mean yeah loves a bitch, but damn its a cycle with you two" she says lifting me up a little to look at me. "I know you dont wanna end it with him Montana but i think you should show him what life would be like without you. I know he loves you just as much as you love him, which is alot, but if he wants to keep pushing you away and puting everyone and everything above you then let him and just leave him hanging on things like he does you, if that deosnt work then you know what you gotta do right?"

"Leave" i whisper so low i could barely even hear myself. "Ill have to leave"

"Yeah" she says smiling softly at me. "Now enough of that relationship shit ight? Ill help you plot on what to to that ungrateful bastard later. You staying at mines for atleast a week yeah?"

"Yeah, maybe longer, i need a break." Sighing when i hear my phone vibrate against my sisters glass counter. "He keeps calling and texting me asking where i am, and how he misses me"

After saying that she looks at me with a strict look as if to say 'i wish u would text him back right now'.

"Maybe i should just let him know imma be at yours" I say more to myself picking up my phone. Since i did just leave while he was at the studio, he doesnt really know where i am, what im doing, nor what my intentions where for leaving.

For all he knows im perfectly happy right now, and at the store getting me some ice cream to eat away my 'happiness'.

As soon as i opened his name getting ready to text him back Kehlani snatches my phone from me running into the kitchen. "No keh wait!"

"Shutup" she mumbles so i stop fighting and go stand next to her looking over her shoulder watchjng her typ random letters in his message box.

"What are you doing?"

She stops typing and deletes her paragraph of letters. "Wait for it"

A few seconds later i see the 3 gray dots pop up indicating that he was typing.

Justin 9:46pm

"What the hell Montana! I just saw u typing and you read my messages where are you?

"Step one to the "Get Justins Act Together" process." She says smiling evilly, clicking her nails together until she realises the confused look still on my face. Then she rolls her eyes and continues explaining " Your openly ignoring him, and now-a-days technology makes it that much easier to do so since you can see when someones either typing or read your message and arent responding."

"Ohhhhhh"

"Dumbass" she giggles walking past me. "Movie time!!"

"Coming!" As soon as im about to ut my phone down, i get another notification.

Justin 9:50pm

"Please baby i miss you :-("

Sighing i exit out of the messaging app, then turn my phone off. Walking into the living room where Keh is to watch whatever movie shes putting on.

I miss you to Jay...

______________________
Soooooooooo....

vote and comment please!!
:-) <3 love you guys

-Luna😼✨