Chapter 23

||Delilah Lourdes Simmons||

As we ran through the hospital doors, the lady at the front desk looked at us with a frown. I came to a point were I wanted to ask her what the fuck she was staring at, but there was no time for that.

"What room is Daniel Simmons in?" I asked out of breath.

"Room 467, take the left wing stairs then a right. That's his room." She smirked.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, before shit get real hoe." Nae said hitting the counter top.

"Calm down and come on." I yelled grabbing her arm.

When we got off the elevator, we took off running to his room. Nae knocked in the door, and my mom opened it.

Dahlia - Be quiet, when y'all come in. Diggy is resting." She sighed wrapping one arm around my shoulder.

Me - What happened?" I asked sitting down by his bedside.

Camryn - Someone shot your dad, while we we're eating. Que, Russy, and Issa are out right now tryna find out who did it. I personally think it had something to do with that one dude they got into with a few years ago."

Nae - we should talk in the wait room, while Uncle Diggy is sleeping."

Jojo - I'll stay in here, just to be safe.

As we all moved into the waiting, Camryn shut and locked the door. So that nobody would here what we was talking about.

Raven - Kayne? Could be but the only thing is Lia made there location private."

Jennifer - y'all thinking what I'm thinking?" She said hoping out her seat.

Nae - What mama?"

Dahlia - I think I know. You think we got a rat don't you?" She said crossing her legs.

Jennifer - Exactly somebody either following us or someone in the group telling our where abouts."

Lala - Just to be clear! I'm letting you know now this don't have nothing to do with my daddy. He could care less about ma, he wants Nicki."

Dahlia - That bitch, but anyways I'm on that slaughter gang shit I'm ready to kill a bitch . "

Nae - Aunt Lia imma need you not to quote 21 Savage no more , that's just weird but I know how you feeling. "

Raven - Look we gotta do something soon mane , I can't take no more we been doing this shit since we was all teens ! Now our kids are teenagers we shouldn't still be putting up with this. "

Camryn - That's so true I'm ready to kill these niggas once and for all. We been through to much in our life time I'm tired I'm ready to live a normal ass life . "

Dahlia - You two are right, it's time we do something I'm tired of the guys fighting this battles and not finishing them. When we start this one we ending it on the same night . I'm ready to cut it . "

|| Short Chapter ‼️||
Sorry for typos.
Peace. Love. Abundance. 💕☮️
-Dahlia 🔥