Chapter 14 : Part 1

~Dahlia~

Diggy walked through the door, most unexpected thing. I felt like my heart was about to explode. August stopped hugging me, and picked up Lala all while staring at Diggy.

Dig : "Mhm, So Lia what the fuck is this?" He laughed.

Me : "Uh, August was dropping off Lala, and I just gave hugged him a friendly hug."

Dig : *closes door* "After, alllll this nigga did to you, I shouldn't even have to come home and see this."

Aug : "Diggy I helped Lala start walking and Dahlia celebrated by hugging me thats all."

Dig : *gets angry* "How the fuck do you celebrate like that? Lia I swear you started to piss me the fuck off right now." He laughed angrily slamming his phone on the bar.

Aug : "You'll be ight, she know were her heart is if you leave." He smirked looking her up and down.

Diggy was about to lunge foward for August, when I stepped infront of him and Raven stood infront of August.

Me : *grabs August's arm* "Raven calm Diggs down please, c'mon lemme walk you too your car." I sighed picking up Lala taking her outside with us.

Aug : "Aye, I'm sorry."

Me : "Dont apologize its okay? Thank you for helping our daughter start walking."

Aug : "Nope problem, and I love you Lala." He kissed her on her little lips and got his car.

Lala : *waves at August* "Bye-bye Dadda!"

I walked inside the house, Raven and Camryn were getting ready to go.

Rav : "I'll see you tomorrow wifey!"

Cam : "Yea we'll see you tomorrow, be careful he's very upset. If he trys anything run for your life cause that nigga is strong as hell." She smirked.

We all hugged, and I locked the door as they lefted. I walked in Diggy's man cave and he sat there high as I don't what. I wiped my tears, then sat on the couch next to him.

Me : "Diggy are you high?" I asked waving my hands in front of his face.

Dig : "Nah."

I sighed.

Me : "Listen Dan, I want this relationship to work I really do babe. But, you get at me for the little things all I did was hug him. You on the other hand fucked a hoe at a club, and I forgave you right? So why can't you forgive me for a little hug."

Dig : "See, I could care less about that hug cause at the end of the day who you in the bed with? Me. But, I'm just wonder how could you ever forgive a nigga that wanted to kill you."

Me : "People change."

Dig : "Exactly, and they can change back just as fast they change in the first place."

Me : "I guess your right, but it's done I forgave him. At the end of the day thats still Lala's daddy."

Dig : "Who was here when he wasn't? I was so that my baby and she can't see him nomo."

Me : *gasps* "Diggy don't do that."

Dig : "Okay wait change thay you can't see him again, Lala can."

Me : "Whatever."

Dig : "I'm so fucking serious."

Me : "Okay, okay."

Dig : *opens arms* "Come give Daddy a hug."

Me : *hugs Diggy*

~Diggy~