Chapter: 7

"I can't believe that he came and said that to you" said wren
"I can't either"
" he just came in here and yelled at you? Next time he comes in here and does that tell me or Levi and we will take care of it. Okay?" She said
"Okay thanks wren. Love you." I said, by now I was write my English paper. After last year I decided that it wasn't the best idea to take fan-fiction writing class again. I heard the door shut and there was no one in the room. Reagan and wren both are gone now and Levi is on his way over with a gingerbread latte. Which is now the thing that i most look forward to in the fall and around Christmas time. There was a knock on my door, so I got up to let Levi in. This year he finally doesn't sit in the hall way and wait for one of us to get here and let him in he finally will use his head key. That is if he doesn't forget it at his house. He has been wanting me to move in there with him but I don't want to leave my sister and Reagan alone. That could be really bad. They get along okay, but not the greatest.
"Hey sweetheart" Levi said as I let him in. I couldn't stand that name but this time I didn't feel like saying anything to him.
"Hi Levi" I said as I rolled my eyes and started to drink my latte.

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating that much. I have been trying to get the hang of starting high school. So here is a filler chapter and I'm starting to write more and I'm going to start a new book. And update more. Leave comments on what you guys think should happen.
-Ann✌🏻️