Chapter:6

Today was the first day back to school and I could not be more excited that I didn't have to take professor pipers class this year.
My dad has been pushing me to get a job while I'm going to collage so then I can pay for it. So far I haven't really found I job that really fits me like working at a book store or write a book and publishing it. Which wouldn't take that long knowing that Simon snowing was now done with. A lot of people are trying to get me to write more fan-fiction. But I don't really have any interest in writing a new book right now. I just want to hang out with my boyfriend, my sister, and my best friend.
Me and Reagan decide to meet in are room after are first class because we haven't hung out a lot this year, because of my relationship with my sister and I. We are a lot closer now.
When I got back to my room I opened the door and Reagan wasn't there yet so I decide to play some music by fall out boy.
I was dancing around a didn't even notice that he open had opened until someone had turned of my music. Then I had finally realize that Reagan had probably standing there for a while.
I finally said "hey" then we just started talking about how are summer went. She said that she had went to a couple of concerts and we talked about all the boys she had dated, until the one person I didn't want to see knocked on are bedroom door.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
Who do you think it is???
Sorry guys I took so long I have had writers block for a while and I king of gel like this is going no where and is getting a little boring to read to I am going to try and make it really interesting to read. So I promise that I will update every 2 days!!
Love you guys!! -ANN💕