Why can't he like me back?

Hi my name's Bobby just your typical hairy guy. LOL just kidding tho.

Hi my name's Sam I'm just a typical teenager at highschool. I'm 14. I have a little brother, two sisters, my mom, and my not so great of a dad. I have my boy bestfriend Luke, which I'm secretly in love with. shh he he he

***

(Sam's point of view)

I woke up in the morning to the sound of the annoying alarm on my phone. Me being lazy immediately snoozed the alarm. My alarm went off again after about ten minutes. I was about to snooze it again but when I saw the time I was already running late. "Shoot" I muttered to myself. I immediately got up to take a shower and get ready for school.

After I was ready I went down to see my parents eating already. "Mooom why didn't you wake me up?" I whined to my mom. "You had your alarm!". "Ugh" I groaned. Because I was already running late I just ate bread and then told my dad to drive me already to school. School hmm I would see Luke today, yey for me haha.

***

It was a monday today and first subject was Biology. I didn't really mind 'cause I love biology. The day went pretty slow as usual. It was time for lunch and me and Luke would go to the cafeteria as usual. I saw Luke at the corridors waiting for me standing there breath-taking as usual. I remind myself to keep calm but you know it always fails. 'what the - keep calm Sam, compose yourself. ugh freaking butterflies,  STOP PLEASE. "Hey Luke" I greeted him. Oh my effin turtle. "Hey you haha" Luke said.Oh gosh are you trying to kill me asdfghjkl He then embraced me into a hug and then we went to get lunch. Thank heavens i didn't pass out right then and there, phew * sigh of relief x. The area was pretty crowded. As soon as we got a place to eat we immediately devoured our food. We both have pretty big appetites but people would always wonder why we were so skinny. We would just say "fast metabolism?" and shrug it off. After lunch we went back to our boring classes. As soon as it was dismissal I was very thrilled to see my bestfriend again. We usually go home together, which is amazaballs to me,  wait is that even a valid word? Nevermind haha. As soon as I saw him walking my way I was grinning like a cheshire cat lewl x I know my face will really hurt after this. I'm also really thankful that I do not blush. Praise the. When we got closer he smiled at me then  hugged me *inside my mind: I'm screaming and rolling and ugh asdfghjkl he he sorry for that x. After he suddenly walked forward and kissed a girl's cheek. And I just stood there dumbfoundedly.

***

Omfg this is my first time lol I think this will also be last x.