When will this stop?

As I saw them there I just wished that it was some kind of a dream or maybe a nightmare hehe jk. Woah that hurt a lot like A LOOOOOOOOTTTT oh my gosh, I am like sobbing on the inside. As Luke smiles at me all I could feel was my body getting cold also my heart, a bit x. As he got further near me with that effin' asdfghjkl girl I was just there standing ready to mope any second now.

"Hey Sam this is my girlfriend Tony" Luke said.

"Hi guys (: , hey so you and tony right heh hmm.." I said trying to keep my smile "So when did you guys.. you know? x haha" I said while trying to put a fake grin on my face, I just hope Luke wouldn't notice though.

"Sam are you fine? So what do you think of Tony? Oh we met 2 months ago and I just asked her out last weekend" he said with such joy I could feel myself tearing up. fvdge asdfjkgjf

"I thought he was weird at first turns out he was hilarious" Tony said afterwards giggling.

'Well who asked you Tony, Ain't nobody got time fo' that' I thought to myself.

"Well I gotta go, Congrats for the both of you guys" 

"Why so early Sam? but thank you anyways" *sigh he's so happy I need to be happy for him but I can't

"It was nice to meet you Sam I hope we could get to talk more next time" 

'Yeah right' I muttered to myself. "Yeah I'd love that nice meeting you too"

'As much as I love to I DON'T.' I said inwardly he he he

"BYE GUYS" I said,. This is absolutely the last smile I'm gonna do for today.

"Bye" they both said in reply.

I hurriedly went home. I didn't even bother greeting the people in our house, I just immediately went to my room. I think I never cried this much my whole life.