Chapter 1- Hell

Olivia's POV

"As my memory rests.But never forgets what I lost. Wake me up when September ends Summer has come and passed. The innocent can never last.Wake me up when September ends"

I checked the time. 6:15. Great. Another day at hell. I jumped in the shower and took a 15 minute shower. Thinking of what to wear, I decided to stick to my "nerd outfit" which consisted of blue jeans, a GEEK shirt, toms, ad black glasses. Make up or no makeup? I decided to add mascara, concealer and chapstick. I put my hair up in a bun and checked over my homework. People know me as Olivia Clifford, Michael Clifford's younger sister, the geeky, insecure girl who gets straight A's. To my friends I'm known as Olivia Clifford, punk, outgoing and crazy. To my parents and family I'm know as Olivia, the highly obsessed fangirl who manages to get good grades.

"Liv! Wake up Michael!" My mom yelled. Getting my back pack and closing the door, I skipped to Michael's bed and jumped on his bed. " Michael get your fat ass off the bed!" I yelled into his ear.

"Get off my bed Olivia!" he shouted as he pushed off his bed. I slammed my head on his drawer.

"You little shit" I mumbled. Pulling his covers off, I screamed. "MOM! MICHAEL DYED HIS HAIR RED AGAIN!" WTF Michael?

Let me tell you about my annoying brother. Constantly, he dies his hair ,basically every week. Last week it was pink. Today it's apparently red. He has 3 close friends named Ashton, Calum , and Luke. They're all in senior year except for Ashton who graduated. Michael's birthday is on November 20 and he's 17 while my birthday's on September 16. I turned 17 last week.

As I headed down for breakfast, I noticed my mom had left for work and she had left a note for me.

Olivia,

I had to leave for work early today and I won't be back till midnight. Michael will of course be late for school so don't bother to try too hard to wake him up. I left $20 dollars for you to buy lunch. Be safe.

Love, Mom

P.S Michael's friends are sleeping over tonight. You can invite some of you friends too. NO PARTIES! A max of 9 people.

Throwing the note away and taking the money, I got my keys and decided to walk to school since it was only 7:15. Plus school is down the block and starts at 7:45. I would have drove my Benz, but I didn't want to be the center of attention. The only people at school who have a Benz, are Michael and Hannah the slut (and of course me).

As the school came into view, I texted my friend Grace.

Where are you? - O

In the car. - G

K. I'll see you in History. -O

K. -G

" Watching where you're going bitch" someone said. I looked up and came face to face with The Luke Hemmings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys! This is my first story. Please vote and follow. Message me if you need to talk.