Waitress

Sue: *Sitting in a corner of a cafe*

Lucy: *Walks in* Hey! What's up Sue?
Why are ya sitting in a corner? And why are you wearing that?

Sue: Jason, my manager, asked me to advertise this place by working here for a week. But I got sent to this corner by the boss.

Lucy: Why?

Sue: Because....Well....

Lucy: *Sees Jason talking to the boss, bowing and apologizing*

Boss: She walked in and ate the costumers Ice Cream!!!!

Jason: I'm very very cool sorry, cool!

Boss: That's not the end of it! She dropped 7 plates and she also put WAY TO MUCH hot sauce on a customer's order!

Lucy: *Turns, looks at Sue* Really?

Sue: The food was bland!

Boss: BUT THE WORST OF IT!!! A couple of boys came into the cafe and started hitting on her. And her brother Natsu Dragneel, Rosy_Dragneel, and Ushinatta came and beat the boys up!! They are all three rushing to the hospital, right now!!! She is FIRED!!!

Jason: I'm very very sorry, cool!!!

Sue: *Walks out of the cafe* Well, sorry about that! Haha! I blew that job!

*Crowd of people arrive*

Crowd: OMG!!! Aren't you the model/singer Sue Dragneel?!!?

Sue: Yea.

Crowd: We are your bigest fans!!! Can we take a picture? Can I have your autograph? Can I have your baby?! *Squeal*

Sue: Ok ok! Everyone just calm down!

Boss: *Pokes head outside* WHATS GOIN... oh wow! That's alot of people, alot of cash!!! Oh yes, this is my prime waitress Sue! Sue what are you doing! Come and get ready to serve all these fine people!

Crowd: YAY!!!

Sue: Yay! I'm hired!!!

Jason: COOL!!!

Lucy: *Sweat drop* Hahaha