I Will Fly.

Names

Eryn: female

Desc: Tall girl with coppery dragon wings, tail and hair. Flame blue eyes

Omyn: female

Desc: Fast, fair-skinned girl with shimmering purple wings and tail, silver hair and green eyes.

Emeryld: female

Desc: Girl with blue and green scales eyes and tail, blue eyes and, very long brown hair.

Chira: male

Desc: Boy with brown eyes, short frizzy blond hair and red wings and tail, loves sharp things and fire.

Oyddess: female

Desc: Strange girl with red tipped brown hair, blue eyes and blue scales.

Prolouge:

The men in white suits walked down the rain-slick sidewalk, the tiny droplets blocked their vision, one reached up and wiped it carefully off with a white slip of cloth, then tucked it back in his labcoat pocket.

As the men walked, they began to change course, leaving the roadside and heading onto a path in the woods. The one who was in the lead carefully stepped onto the bay of a sandy pond, he removed a tiny spray bottle from his coat and spritzed his boots with it. The other one quickly did the same, and they both moved toward the lake, at the same moment they both stepped onto the lake and began to walk, as if the deep, cold water was nothing but a shallow puddle. Soon they approched a chasm in the side of a hill. As they came closer the cave opened up to reaveal a narrow hallway with concaving sides. One man pressed some buttons and another doorway opened at the end, showing an entrance to a underground hospital-thing. The men walked in and closed the door behind them. " Let the testing begin." one of them murmered with a smirk as he scooped up a needle and a vial of foaming fluid.