Epilogue

Three months later.

Save for a few phone calls here and there and a random text every now and then, Harry had spent the months following his stint at Disney World without contact with the other boys. Including Louis. Following their goodbye in the London airport, everyone had gone their own ways.

Last he’d heard, Zayn was working at the H&M in London, Niall was a nanny for a couple who lived down the street from him, Liam was waiting tables and Louis was floating around aimlessly in Doncaster, working every odd job he could find, not yet read to settle down after leaving his dream job.

He hadn’t actually spoken to the Doncsaster boy since early February, when he’d woken up to an enthusiastic call on his birthday, which had turned into a few hours worth of talking, as Harry reminisced on their past relationship.

The ‘I believe in Magic’ shot glass was still displayed prominently on his dresser, Harry’s one reminder that he had found a magical relationship. It just hadn’t been able to withstand the woes of long distance, and the lack of Disney Magic.

It was sort of like Disney Channel stars. It’d blossomed with Disney, but hadn’t faired very well out in the real world.

“Harry love!” His Mum called, and Harry looked up from the TV he’d been staring at blankly all morning, enjoying one if his rare day offs from the bakery, “Somebody is at the door for you!”

Harry sighed and glanced down at his t-shirt, stained from breakfast. He decided to let it go, he didn’t have anyone to impress, and slowly climbed down the stairs to the front door. He was about to turn into the entryway when he heard the familiar, charming, laugh, and his heart stopped in his chest.

He slowly poked his head around the corner and there he stood, dressed in a casual pair of jeans and stripped shit, still tan from months in Orlando and sporting a charming smile as he entranced his Mum with the same charm that’d he’d channeled as Peter Pan.

Louis looked up when Harry slowly rounded the corner, and grinned at him, “Hey there,” he muttered and Harry stared back blankly, his heart pounding in his chest as he stared into Louis’ twinkling blue eyes.

“You’re here,” Harry whispered and Harry’s mum laughed.

“I’ll go put on some tea,” she muttered, and Louis thanked her with his smooth, deep voice, watching her go before he took a step towards Harry.

Harry trembled in shock, licking his lips nervously as he kept his eyes glued on Louis, as if worried he’d disappear if Harry looked away, even if only for a second.

“You’re in my house,” Harry whispered and Louis nodded, “Why are you in my house?”

Louis laughed, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, “Don’t I get a kiss first, or something?” he asked and Harry nodded, still slightly in shock, as he walked over to Louis and threw his arms around the smaller boy, clutching at him.

Even after a few months, Louis’ arms were still familiar, and Louis squeezed him tightly before pulling back just far enough to pull Harry into a long kiss.

It was just as magical as it had been in Disney World, the same passion working as if fireworks wereinside their souls, as their lips worked rhythmically together. Harry melted against Louis, sinking into the familiarity he’d missed, while alone and cold each night in his childhood home.

Their kiss was as full of Disney Magic as it’d been at Disney World, their relationship was full with Disney Magic, Louis himself embodied the Disney Magic. It all made sense now.

Wherever Louis was, there was magic.

“But why are you here?” Harry asked, “After all this time?”

Louis smirked and shrugged, “I didn’t want to come back, until I had a way for us to stay together,” he whispered and Harry’s heart pounded in his chest in anticipation, “And I think I found that way.”

The older boy reached into his pocket and pulled out a worn brochure, that had been folded up to fit in Louis’ tight jean pocket. Harry slowly unfolded it with trembling hands, reading the cover page.

“Disney Cruise?” he breathed out and Louis smirked and nodded, crossing his arms as he stared at Harry with twinkling eyes.

“Niall, Liam and Zayn are all in. You were my last stop. Saved the best for last,” Louis muttered and Harry looked up at Louis, in a state of disbelief.

“This is real?” Harry’s voice trembled, and Louis nodded, wrapping his strong arms around Harry and pulling him protectively against his chest. “We can do this?”

“You, me, and the boys,” Louis grinned, nodding, “Imagine how much fun we’ll have.”

Harry grinned widely and pulled back from Louis, “Do you think we can share a room this time around?”

Louis raised a brow, “Harry Styles, you dirty minded boy. Remember, it’s Disney. And with Disney-“

“You always uphold your image, whether working or not,” Harry finished Mr. Smith’s catchphrase, shaking his head, “But in all seriousness-“

“I’m sure it could be arranged,” Louis finished, before reaching for Harry’s hand, gripping it in his hands. “So Harry,” he said, gazing into Harry’s eyes, “Will you travel the world with me, on the Disney Cruise Line?”

“Of course!” Harry exclaimed, jumping forward and throwing himself at Louis again, “When do we leave?”

Louis shifted uncomfortably, rubbing the back of his neck, “Well, that’s the thing,” he muttered slowly, “The interviews are tomorrow in London…”

Harry nodded, “But what about the other boys-”

His door bursting  open cut off Harry open and suddenly Niall, Liam and Zayn came tumbling in, identical grins lighting up their faces, “You coming?”

Louis laughed,  turning apologetically to Harry, “I told them to wait in the car but…”

Harry grinned stupidly, looking between all his best mates, whose eyes all shown with eagerniss and anticipation of magic.

Who would say no to that?

“How about I go pack,” Harry said, turning to return Niall’s high-five, “And then we can leave.”

“You’ll drop your whole life just for another dose of that Disney Magic?” Liam asked, crossing his arms and Harry shrugged, shaking his head.

“No, but I’d drop it all for you four,” he muttered, reaching for Louis’ hand and gripping it, turning to gaze into his eyes, “And the magic I have with you.”

And so another fairytale started, with a little help from Disney Magic.